Chapter - 27

Thyme took her hand in his hand and said...

Thyme – The ring which you have wore till now is the ring of my love. So please don't ever remove it.

Y/n was shocked to see his soft side but she liked it. She nodded in yes and said...

Y/n – Thanks.

Thyme had a sweet smile on his face until y/n's phone ranged. It was none other than Eunwoo. His smile turned into cold looks when y/n picked up the call.

Eunwoo – Y/n where are you?

Y/n – I am in the campus but I am leaving now.

Eunwoo – Okay than come on the address which I am texting right now.

Y/n opened the message. The address was of a hotel.

Y/n – Eunwoo, you had sent me the address of a hotel.

Eunwoo – Yes, you have to come there.

Y/n – But why?

Eunwoo – Because it's my time to give you the treat.

Y/n – But when did I gave you treat?

Eunwoo – You shared your tiffin with me during the lunch time, do you remember?

Y/n – So you are giving me treat just because I shared my tiffin with you?

Eunwoo – Yes, now y/n don't say no please.

Y/n thought for a moment and said...

Y/n – Okay, I will come.

Thyme was able to hear their conversation as the sound was little high. He was shocked when y/n agreed to meet him.

Y/n looked at him and said...

Y/n – I need to go now but after today's incident, we can be friends.

Thyme felt butterfly in his stomach when she said this statement. He didn't show his happiness to her and in his cold looks he nodded in yes. He moved his hand forward for shake hand. She gave him her hand and both of them shake their hand.

Y/n waved at Ren and went towards the bus station. She took her bus and went to her home.

Meanwhile...

Thyme was looking at y/n while she was leaving the campus. Ren was looking at him and said...

Ren – What are you thinking, Thyme?

Thyme – I am thinking how important did that Eunwoo become just in one day?

Ren – I will suggest you not to interfere in their matter.

Thyme – I will interfere as I don't want MY GIRL to eat with any other guy except me.