Chapter - 10

While Ren was hugging Y/n, he didn't notice that Thyme was continuously watching them, even though he didn't listen what they said.

Flashback .....

All the three boys were enjoying downstairs but then they notice Ren's absence.

Mj – where is Ren?

Thyme – you guys carry on, I will see where he is.

Back to present...

Thyme's expression drastically changed. He went down in anger. When Mj and Kavin asked him what had happened, he pushed them, took his car's key and went outside. He started driving his car in full speed. Suddenly, he pressed the break. Soon, the tears were clearly visible from his eyes. His this side was unknown to whole world. He was very possessive for y/n.

Thyme's pov:-

Don't I deserve the love? Or I am that ugly that y/n choosed Ren over me? I know that my mom was forcing me to get married earlier with her choice of girl, but I told mom that I would only get married if the girl is of my choice. But since I saw y/n, I already gave her my heart. Though I am sweet and childish in nature, but for her I can't take any risk as she is ONLY MINE!!!!! And I will go to any extinct I can go to make her mine.

End of Thyme's pov

Meanwhile...... in the hotel....

Mj and Kavin started searching for y/n and Ren. When they came, y/n and Ren had already broke their hug.

Mj – What are you doing here and where is Thyme?

As soon as y/n heard Thyme's name , she got very scared, but when she looked at Ren, he tod her to calm down. And then he responded....

Ren – I don't know where he is and we are just talking here.

Mj – He was very angry when he gone out.

Kavin – Has something happened between you two, Ren and y/n?

Ren – No we just hugged each other nothing more.

Mj and Kavin – YOU BOTH HUGGED EACH OTHER!!!!!

Ren – why are you guys shouting? He won't mind such a small thing.

Kavin – Something big is going to happen now.

Y/n – W-What do you m-mean?

Kavin – You are going to see his worst side.

Y/n got so scared that she started breathing heavily. When the three boys saw this, they tried to calm her down as she seemed to be very scared.

Kavin - Why are you so scared of him?

Y/n - The way he live his life, with coldness and rudeness, I am extremely scared of him.

Kavin - How do you know about his behavior? Is anything happened earlier?

Y/n told them the whole story, how heir marriage was fixed. 

Kavin - We all have spent our childhood together. We know that if h want something, he will surely get it. But in case of marriage, matter is something else. He never talk with any of the girls, how can you expect him to marry someone and that too this early?

Y/n - But at the end we both are getting married. How do you expect to love someone when the marriage is forced?

Kavin - My friend is not that bad as you are saying. Just try to understand why he want to marry you.

Y/n - It's just because he think that I am an object with whom he can do anything he want.

Kavin - It's not like that y/n. never judge anyone so soon.

Y/n - I don't want to understand him because I know how he is. The way he came in my house, I got that he is a huge gangster. 

Kavin - When you will get his point, you will regret the words you are speaking now.

Y/n - Let's see.

After the conversation, all of them went to their house.