I didn't know what to say to mando right now, I don't know if he wants us to be partners in crime sort of thing or something else. What does he mean 'figure us out'?

I opened my mouth as I was about to says something but we heard a beep coming from the hologram.

Mando answers showing the picture of the same man that attacked us, greef karga. What does he want now?

"My friends, if you are receiving this transmission, that means you are alive. You might be uprised to hear this but I am alive too. I guess we could call it even." He guess? "A lot has happened since we saw each other. The man who hired you mando is still here,and his ranks. Of ex-imperial guards have grown. They have imposed the despotic rule over my city, which has impeded the live hood of the guild. We consider him an enemy, but we cannot get close enough to take him out. If you would consider one last commission, I will verify much make if worth your while. You both have been successful so far in staving off their hunters. But they will not stop until they have their prize. So, here is my proposition. Return to nevarro. Bring the child as bait. I will arrange an exchange, and provide loyal guild members as protection. Once we get near that client, you kill him, and we'll all get what we want. If you succeed. You both keep the child and I will have your and your lady friends name cleared with the guild, for a man of honour should not be forced to live in exile. I await your arrival with optimism." He hangs up .

We both looked at each other in confusion for a second.

"So let me get this straight" I said " the man who was trying to kill us wants us to make and alliance with him until your old client is dead?"

"Sounds like it" mando tell me "but we're not doing this alone"

I thought about what he's saying and smiled "are we bringing who I think were bringing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We had back to the planet where we met cara and fought a giant robot. But we're going back for her.

She was fighting someone for credits she noticed us and smiled.

"Looking for some work?" Mando asks.

Cara chuckled as I walked up to her and gave her a hug then we sat down on a table to get a drink. Yes I sat the baby beside me. We explained to her what was going on about the ex- empires and the man who want the client down.

"Seems like a straight forward operation" I explained "they're providing the plan and firepower, mando and I are snare."

"With the kid?" Cara asked looking at the kid.

"That's why were coming to you." Mando said

"I don't know. I've been advised to lay low. If anybody runs my chain code, I'll rot in the cell for the rest of my life."

"I thought you were a veteran" I raised my brow at her.

"I've been a lot of things since. Most of them carry a life sentence. If I so much as a book passage on a ship registered to a new republic, im...."

"I have a ship." Mando inturopted her to tell her that "I can bring you there and back with a handsome reward. You can live free of worry"

"I'm already free of worry, and I'm not in the mood to play soilder anymore. Especially fighting some local warlord."

"He's not a local warlord. He's imperial " I told her.

Cara thought about it for a second as she raised her cup. "I'm in"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We headed back to the ship we immediately on our way back to my old home planet.

"Does your contact need to get me?" Cara asked in concern