We went to a plant where the Jedi we saw the droid but we didn't see anyone so we waited for a bit until we heard footsteps to see Ahsoka leaning on a tree.

"We didn't expect to see you here" din said sitting up.

"I'm an old friend of the family" she said.

"I thought you weren't going to help train GROGU" I said to her in confusion.

"I'm not" she said "master luke is"

"Then what are you doing here?" Din asked.

"That's my question for both of you" she walks towards us.

"We're here to see the kid"

"That's why r2 brought you to me instead" she said petting the droid.

"What is this place?" I asked looking at the thing being built.

"There's nothing now but will someday be a great school GROGU will be its first student" she explained.

"We would like to know what he's doing" I said.

"He's doing fine"

"We want to see him"

Ahsoka sighed "I know you do let us take a walk" she said walking and din and I followed her "I warned you when we met that your attachment to grogu would be difficult to let go of I understand you want to make sure he's safe. I assure you there is no place in the galaxy more safe than here with Luke"

"I don't understand why you're all right with his decision to train the kid when you wouldn't" I said.

AHSOKA stops and turns to face me "because it was his choice, like you made a choice not to be trained the way of the force I don't control the wants of other"

"Then it's ours choice to go and see him" din said.

"Of course" AHSOKA agreed "if that is what you wish" we turned to see GROGU being trained by Luke. I'm so proud of him "are you both doing this for GROGU or yourselves?"

"We just want to give him this" din pulls out something out of his pocket "as a mandolorian foundling should have this it's his right"

"Foundling" she said "perhaps he is a padawan now."

I looked at din as he looks at me "either way this armour will protect him" he said.

"If you are set on it then allow me to deliver it" AHSOKA suggest.

"We came all this way he's right there" I said in sadness in my voices

"GROGU misses you a great deal" she said "if he sees you it will only make thing more difficult for him."

I held the bag an gave it to AHSOKA "make sure he's protected" she takes it as din and I leave back to the ship.

"You okay?" Din asked.

"I just hoped to see him again. But after what AHSOKA said I think it's best for him. Probably best for me to not become a Jedi. Because I was afraid to get rid of my attachments to people I... care about."

Din gently grabs my shoulders and puts his helmet on my forehead letting me know it's all right.

~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~
We went to to seen that there's a meeting going on.

"This is the mandalorian din djaren and ren thanks to them and krrsanthan we now have enough experienced muscle to act as enforcers" said fennic "the moda have done a thorough job of surveying streets but we lack the numbers to cover our territory if an all out war crimes we need foot soilders"

"We might be able to help with that" din said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We went back to the old town to meet a friend cobb vanth.

"Haven't seen you since you given up the armour" I said "how have you been?".

"More careful" he said "where's the little guy?" He asked not seeing grogu.

"Back with his own folk" din said

We went inside telling him that we need help but cobbs town but he tells us they don't want to fight.

We tried to convince him he said he'll see what he can do before he left.

Hopefully things will go as planned.