After a while Din wanted to see the armourer on what he plans to go to mandalore for his sins sot of thing. I don't understand still but I must respect his wishes as he respects mine.Then we decide to go to nevarro and let's just say things have been different since we were gone.

"A lot has changed around here" din said.

"No kidding" I said. Then we looked at the statue of ig- 11 when he was with us "you remember your old friend" I asked GROGU.

" ren , mando" we turn to see greef karga walking up to us "I heard you both were back but I didn't believe it"

"Magistrate karga" din said.

"That's high magistrate to you" he said "come let's catch up on old times welcome back"

"Doesn't even look like the same place" I said.

"I know we've done a lot with it. Citizens have been so instrumental in making this all work and look at this." He took us in side I sat the GROGU down as he plays with the chair. As din and I talked to karga "we are an official trade spur on the Hudson way. We'vegot a construction going in the city the belters are mining the asteroid feilds at the edge of the system there's a lot of money made on nevarro. I can set you both up with a prime tract right over by the hot springs you two and the little one could settle down live off the flat of the land"

"GROGU" din said.

"Come again?" Karga Asked

"His name is GROGU" i said.

He then try to offer us other things but it wasn't worth the time on what we have to do.

"We appreciate the offer but we have some matters to look after" din said

"I'm confused" karga said "I thought you both had completed your mission but your still running around with the same little critter and she wanted to know who she is"

I stoped the chair from spinning "it's complicated" din spoke "I completed my quest he returned to me and she didn't want to be who she was meant to be and became my wife. I removed my helmet and now I'm and apostate"

Then we heard that pirates we went to see him and looks like trouble. They want to drink in a school that used to be a bar.

But karga told the pirates Navarro was not for them anymore and they left.

"I level with you both I need a marshal" he said

"What a bout marshal dune?" I asked.

"After she brought moff Gideon she was recruited by special forces" he explained.

"What became of Gideon?" Din asked.

"He was sent off to a new republic war tribunal. What do you say?"

"Why not request someone from the new republic?" I asked.

"The last thing we intend is to bow down to yet another far off bureaucracy no."

"Nether dinand I can't serve as your marshal we have something pressing to attend to"

"Apologize I do not know you were here on business what do you need?"

Din looks at the statue of ig-11 "I need him back. I need a droid I can trust to help me explore mandalore and he's that droid"

Then we went to fox IG-11 as we wake him up little did we know that he was back to trying to kill GROGU.

"Looks like he defaulted to his old programming" i said

"I know someone who could help get him not to kill the critter luckily we attracted the best droid smith of the outer rim theyll have IG back to his old self in no time" karga said

What surprised me that they're anzellans we arched them do their job. They told us he can't fix it.

"This one is my friend" din said.

"It not friend any more memory circuit broken" the thing said.

"Put in a new one then" I said "can you fix it without a memory circuit"

"Yes but IG no think"

"What if we find you the part?" Din asked.

"Okay now then no problem we fix"

Then GROGU started to grab them think ing it's a pet as din and I try to get him.

"Sorry about that he's young" din apologize.

"Maybe we should think about getting him a pet soon" i said

He looked at me I could feel him giving me an are you serious face.

Later we went back to the ship karga promised to keep IG safe until we get the part.

I have been thinking about things lately I watched as sun teached GROGU how the ship works right after we were chased by pirates.

Luckily we escaped from them and headed to a planet called Kalevala it's another planet in the MANDALORIAN system.

We went to the mandalorian castle to visit a mandalorian we know.

"Bo katan it is din djaren and ren stardust" i said "we are here to join you"

"There's nothing left to join" she said. She does not look pleased to see us

"What of your plans to retake mandalore?" Din asked.

"When I returned without the dark saber my forces melted away"

"Where is the stolen fleet?" I asked.

"Making their way through the galaxy as mercenaries. Do you still have the saber" she asked din.

"I do" he said.

"Then you lead them. Wave that thing around and they'll do whatever you say"

"So you gave up your designs to retake mandalore?" He asked.

"Your cult gave up on mandalore long before the purge where were you then? The children of the watch and all the fraction that came before fractured and shattered our people." She very mad "go home. There's nothing left"

"We are going to mandalore so that I may bath in the living waters and be forgiven of my transgressions"

"You are a fool" she said.

"There's nothing magic about the mines of mandalore they supplied beskar ore to our ancestors and the rest is superstition that planet has been ravaged, plundered and poisoned."

"You said that the curse was a lie make up your mind" i said.

"Like you making up your mind on wanting to be a Jedi because you thought it was your destiny but decided not to?" I don't know if she was trying to touch a nerve or not but she almost did "if you want to go to the mines be my guest. They're beneath the civic centre in the city of sundari"

"Thank you" he said "and I will find out if the planet is really poisoned" din takes my hand before we head off.

"She lost hope on what she believed" I said.

"No kidding"

Cursed or not we have to go to mandalore.