Mando and I landed into town going to see someone named gor Koresh. We're tiled that he's watching a violent wrestling match. We got in they were right it's pretty violent. Probably not for the kid to see.

We walked to a man with green skin and one eye it must be gor. "You know this is no place for a child" he assured us.

"Wherever we go he goes." I told him.

Gor chuckled "So I've heard"

"We've been quested to bring him to his kind" din tells him "if I can locate other mandolorians, they can help guide us. We're told you know where to find them"

"It's uncouth to talk business immediately. Just enjoy the entertainment" gor tells us and watch the gammorians fight. "Do you and your lady friend gamble?"

"Not when it can be avoided" I replied.

Gor chuckled "well, I'll bet you the information you seek that this gamorrean's going to die within the next minute and a half. And all you have to put up and exchange is you shiny beskar armour."

We glare at him I was about to speak but din spoke first "I'm prepared to pay you for the information I'm not leaving my date up to chance."

"Nor am I" gor said as he shoots the gamorrian and points his gun at us along with other guys. Gor chuckled "thank you for coming to me. Normally I have to seek out remnants of you mandolorians and your hidden hives to harvest your precious shiny shells. Beskars value continues to rise. I've grown quite fond of it. Give it to me now or I will peel it of d your corps and murder the woman with you."

I'm not buying it "just tell us where the mandolorians are and we'll walk outta here without killing you" I threatened.

"I thought you weren't gamblers" gor said

I looked at dind whistling birds then I say the child press his own button to close his lid.

"We're not" din said as he started his whistling birds leaving a few unconscious.

And few more began to attack us but we blocked them as we kept on punching them I decided to use my mothers lightsabers and sliced a few of them.

I looked around to see gor is gone "he's getting away din"

"Not for long" din replied as we chased after him.

We went outside to see gor running like a coward he is. but din uses his wires to catch him and hanging him on the nearest pole.

"Alright stop" gor surrenders "I'll tell you where he is. But you must give me your word that you won't kill me." He begs.

Din looked at me as I give him a small smirk as I nodded. Din looked at him "I promise you will not die by my hand nor aztechas. Now where is the mandolorian you know of?"

"Tattoine" gor groanes.

"What?" I asked in suprised.

"The mandalorian I know of us on tattooine"

"We've spent too much time on tattoine. We never say a mandolorian there." I told him sternly.

"My information is good, I tell you the city of mos Pelgo. I swear it by the gotra" gor replied with a groan.

Din and I looked at each other "tatooine it is then" din said as we started walking.

"Wait you can't leave me like this. Cut me down" gor shouts.

"That wasn't part of the deal" I said as I took out my lightsaber and threw it at light making dark. My lightsaber came back to me by force as I caught it and turned off before I put it away letting creatures in the dark get him.