I was sitting in the cell. Of course they put grogu in a different cell than me. I tried to figure out my way out of here as I could but I know the stormtroopers were guarding me.

But I realize there is a way. I put my hand out and feel the force coming in as the door cells open.

The storm troopers realized but bed they could react I grabbed them and punched them until they both were knocked out.

"Sorry girls gotta eat" I said as I picked up my lightsaber and ran down the hall and find grogu.

I ran and ran and ran as I spotted son giant dark trooper which are droids. I used my lightsaber to block their blasts and then slice them when I have a chance.

Then I ran and hid behind a wall to be sure nobody there. Then all the sudden someone grabs be from behaving as I struggled to get off their grasp.

"Always like to struggle don't you" a familiar voice said.

I stop and turn to see a familiar beskar armour. "Din!" I exclaimed as I hugged him and he hugged back.

Then he lets go and grabs my shoulder "are you okay? Where the kid" he asks in worry.

"I'm fine and I was trying to find him" I replied.

He nod "go to the bridge I'll meet you there with grogu."

I touched his helmet "be careful" then I ran again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I ran to the bridge to see familiar face "cara, bo" then I looked at a familiar face "fenic?!" I said in shock.

"Back from the dead" she said sarcastically. She does have a sense of humour.

"Where's mando?"cara asked

Before I could and the door behind me open revealing din holding a dark saber , grogu in his arms and Gideon in cuffs.

"What happened?" Bo asked.

"He brought him in alive that's what happened." I said.

"And now the new republics gonna have to double the payment" cara adds.

"That's not what she's talking about." Giduion said "why don't you kill him now and take it?" He aske bo then looks at din "it's yours now."

"What is?" Din asked.

"The dark saber." He said "it belongs to you."

"Now it belongs to her" din said trying to give Ho the dark saber.

"She can't take it it must be won in battle. In order for her to wield the dark saber again, she would need to defeat you in combat."

"I yield it's yours" din said.

"Oh no" Gideon chuckled "that's not how it works. The dark saber doesn't have power the story does. Without that blade. She's a pretender to the throne."

"He's right" bo said.

"Come on just take it" din said to her.

Then we heard an alarm go off. "The Ray sheilds have been breached. We're being boarded." Fennec said.

"How many life forms?" Bo asked

"None"

"You're about to face off with the dark troopers with your hand full with one." Gideon said "let's see how you do against a platoon. You have an impressive fire team to protect you" he said looking at me but I think we all know after a valiant stand, everyone in this room will be dead...but me... the child.. and you.

Then everyone got ready to fight. I began to sense something. No someone coming. I chuckled "I wouldn't get your hopes up yet Gideon."Then and and alarm beeps we all turned to see an X-wing.