We're heading to the planet Ahsoka told us about. Possibly a jedi would help grogu.

"Grogu"

I looked at din who said grogus real name which gave the kid attention. Then he did the trick whith grogu where he had to catch the ball. And grogu used the force to get it "dank Farris" then the child coos "no I'm not mad at you you did good I just..." din sighed "when the nice lady said you had training i just." He didn't say anything else I know he's gonna be sad if we let him go.

"He's special" I said chucking.

Din looks at me "You both are" he grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze. I didn't want this to end.

I took a deep breath and looked outside of space "once we they to Tython  we're gonna find a Jedi.Grogu will agree to go with them if he  wants  to.He's  too powerful to stay"

Din nod as he lets go of my hand "I agreed to take grogu back to his kind to help him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We land on tython of course we jet packed our way there. When din landed we looked to see stones.  There was one stone in the middle that might be the one for us to contact the Jedi.

"I guess this is it" i spoke.

"Does this looke Jedi to you?" Din asked me. I shrugged and sat on the rock "watch him  he said walking away.

Thinking about GROGU and how I have grown fond of him and I think he would be good to be part of my family.

Out of nowhere omething come out of the sky I went to take my gun out  But they took it away from me magnetically. And grabbed me and grogu.

"Din!" I shouted so he could hear me but no answer as they lifted me up.

They flew me to a ship so big I knew what it was.

It was imperial. I thought they were all destroyed how is ther still one?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They brought us on the ship grogu and I were separated and the stormtroopers dragged me to the bridge to bring me to the mans I know.

"Moff Gideon"