Were still hiding from those troopers and the man who just wants us out of where we're hiding I think he'll kill us anyway.

"Is there another way out" cara asked karga

"No that's it"

I tried to figure out where else could we get out,"what about the sewers?" Says out loud.

I looked at him in confusion "sewers?"

"The mandolorians have a covert down in the sewers. If we can get down there, they can help us escape

"Yeah, sewers are good" cara agreed As she looks at the troopers "what the hell are they waiting for?" We looked at see what's going on Cara immediately notice what's going on "they're setting up an E-web"

"Don't think it's over yet" I told pointing at the sewers vent it's behind he couches"I found a way out."

"Let's get the hell out of here"

We went to the things and moves the stuff that was in the way. Once we saw the sewer Ben we tried to open it but it wouldn't.

"It's assembled!" Karga tells us "how long until that thing's cleared?"

"I'm out of charges" mando tells

"Move" cara gans a rifle and blast the vents a couple of time but it couldn't break.

"Your astute panic suggests that you understand your situation. I would prefer to avoid any further violence, and envy a moment of consideration."The man said "members of my escort have completed assembly of an E-web heavy repeating blaster if you are unfamiliar with this weapon, I am sure the republican shock trooper carasythia dune of alderman will advise you the she has witnessed many of her ranks vaporize mid-desent facing the peresecessor of this particular model."or perhaps the decommissioned mandolorian hunter,din djarin," din djarin ?! Is that mando's real name? "heard the son has heard the songs of the siege of mandalore, when gunships outfitted with similar ordnance laid waste to feild of mandolorian recruits in the night of a thousand tears."

I looked at mando in confusion as I said "din djarin?" Mando turns to me. I could tell he already felt guilty.

"Let's not forget your Allie that you consider a friend ren , I know you very well girl,. For someone who doesn't die you come A long way " How the hell does he know about me"have advise disgraced magistrate greef karga to search the wisdom of his years and urge you to lay down to come outside.the structure you are trapped in will be razed in short order and your storied lives will come to an unceremonious end."

"What do you propose?"karga asked

"Reasonable negotiation."

Karga scoffs "what insurance do you offer?"

"If Your asking if you trust me, you cannot. Just as you betrayed our business arrangement, I would gladly break any promise and watch you die at my hand. The insurer I give is this: I will act in my own self-interest, which at this time involves your cooperation and benefit.i will give you nightfall, and then I will have the E-web cannon open fire." He leave to his ship as we all looked at each other.

Karga turns to us "say we hear him out."

"The minute we open that door we're dead" Cara tells him.

"We're dead if we don't. At least out there, we've got a shot."

"That's easy for you to say" she grabs her weapons "I'm a rebel shock trooper they'll upload me to a mind flayer."