I have been in this cell  for couple hours and sat there doing nothing then the cell doors open again  revealing two storm troopers they dragged me out of the cell all the way to the bridge to meet up with moff Gideon.

"Whatever it is you want you won't get it not even the child for some experiment" I spoke.

Gideon turns to face me and chuckled "you are tough" he mentions her.

I scoffed "I should have known the empire officially returned"

He glared at me "all the empire was doing was trying to bring peace in the galaxy once again"

"From my point of view the empire are evil. And mistook peace with chaos"

"Sir.." an imperial officer said to him "you should see this." They put up the hologram picture of din.

"Moff Gideon you have something I want. You may think you have some idea what you are in possession of, but you do not soon, the child and the woman will be back with me. They both mean more to me. Then you will ever know." Was all he said before the hologram turned off.

"That's my din" I wispered to myself. Then I spoke up "you see moff Gideon, there is hope. The empire my have struck but we'll strike back and then we'll fight and the Jedi will return once again. We'll rise again when the empire falls again." I finished my speech.

Then he turns to me as he walked up close to me "I am counting on it."

He signals the troopers to drag me back to the cell as I sat on the ground.

"I gotta get out of here."