𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗; Commando App

❝ Commando App ❞

Commando App

"OKAY, YOU GUYS. THAT'S PRINCIPAL PERRY." Leo began as the group walked into the busy school cafeteria. "She has the temperament of a junkyard dog stuffed into a really bad pantsuit."

"A really really really bad pantsuit." Elowen repeated with a grimace and a shake of her head.

All a sudden, Perry began walking away from the teachers she was speaking to. "Hey, you! No tongue rings in school! Don't try to hide it. I will take a metal detector to your face!"

"I would laugh, but it's not even funny because she's being serious." Elowen said as they all stared at their principal chasing after the boy with the tongue ring.

"This is it. My chance for romance." Bree gasped excitedly. "On tv, the new girl always drops her books and the cute guy with the soulful eyes picks them up."

Elowen smiled excitedly with her. "That's Logan Smith. He's in my geometry class, and what he lacks in mentally, he definitely makes up for in looks." She said, motioning over to a really cute brunette who was walking in  their direction.

Bree's smile remained before turning into a grimace as the group watched a teacher slip over the books and papers she purposefully dropped. "Oops! Sorry, I'm new."

"Okay, your social life is determined by where you sit." Leo moved on as they walked further into the cafeteria. "We can't sit at the cool table. But we can be cool table adjacent."

"Just because you put cool in front of something, doesn't make it cool. Also, where's Adam?" Elowen said.

"Adam just sat down at the cool table." Bree replied, nodding her head over to her brother who was playing with two oranges, making the cheerleaders laugh.

"What?!" Leo exclaimed.

Patting Leo on the back, Elowen smiled brightly at him. "It took him fifteen seconds to do what you've struggled with all year."

"He can't sit there!" Leo said, shaking Elowen's arm off of him. "That's where the football players sit with the cheerleaders. And they pride themselves on finding very clever places to stuff your pudding cup."

"I think we should listen to Leo, he's speaking from experience." Elowen shrugged, before smiling at Leo's pointed glare.

"Those girls are actually talking to him. And they can't talk about shapes and colors forever." Chase smiled before walking over to the cool table. "See ya!"

"No! The football players are gonna turn them into the 5th food group."

"You mean the sixth food group."

"Whatever!" Leo rolled his eyes. "It's a rescue mission. Move in. Move in." He said, Bree and Elowen following him and mimicking his weird movement towards the table.