𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐; Leo's Jam

❝ Leo's Jam ❞

Leo's Jam

"GUYS, WITH THE DANCE COMING UP, I THOUGHT YOU COULD use a lesson on how to ask a lady out." Leo said, looking around at the decorations being hung up for the dance.

"Oh, great. Do you know a guy who can teach us?" Adam asked, making Elowen laugh. "Oh, or are you gonna teach us Elowen?"

"Me!" Leo deadpanned in annoyance before smiling. "You're gonna watch me ask out the girl of my dreams-"

"I've flattered Leo, I really am, but I can't go with you." Elowen said in faux seriousness, closing her lockers while the two boys behind her laughed.

"Danielle." He deadpanned in annoyance once more, rolling his eyes at the girl across from him before turning to look at the blonde sitting down.

"Danielle?" Chase asked in confusion. "Isn't she the girl who uses you as a footstool in math class?"

Elowen hummed, nodding her head. "And in health, lunch, and gym."

"Where else is she supposed to put her feet? On the floor?" Leo exclaimed, almost disgusted by the thought.

"Why does it matter, her shoes are almost as ugly as her personality." Elowen shrugged, leaning on the wall behind her.

"What's your problem with her anyways? She hasn't done anything to you." Leo questioned.

"Anything that you've seen." Elowen said, pointing at Leo. "Her and I used to be super close in middle school, but when we started our freshman year, she completely dropped me and started spreading rumors about me."

"No way!" Adam gasped, putting a hand over his mouth.

"You better believe it." She nodded with wide eyes. "You know she told everyone I kissed Todd Hart?"

"That weird kid who braids his armpit hair ?" Chase asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah! Like I would ever." Elowen scoffed, grimacing in disgust. "And you didn't hear it from me but-"

"Open your notebooks, boys, 'cause class is in session." Leo said, cutting Elowen off.

"But you didn't even let Elowen-"

"Class is in session!" Leo shouted, cutting off Adam's whining before walking towards Danielle, the three teens following behind him.