𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏; Commando App

❝ Commando App ❞

Commando App

"THIS DOESN'T SEEM FAIR." LEO SAID, walking back from where he was standing face to face with a player from the opposing team.

"Seems fair to me. Let's get it on." Perry shouted before blowing her whistle, signaling the start of the game.

"Let's huddle." Leo said, moving back to give everyone space to form a circle.

"Huh?"

"Pardon me?"

"I huddled before I got here."

"You've got to be kidding me." Elowen sighed, smacking a hand over her helmet.

"You guys don't know how to play football." Leo said.

"Huddling is when a team forms a circle and strategies-"

Putting a hand on her shoulder, the boy beside her shook his head before speaking. "We need to stop that team from getting into our end zone and scoring a-" Before he could finish, a member on the other team passed the ball to his teammates who were all of a sudden behind the five teens.

"Leo, watch-" Elowen attempted to warn the boy, but a player from the opposing team, one who was ridiculously larger than Leo, had tackled him to the floor.

"Touchdown."

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

"Losing makes me want to rip out my own intestines and wear 'em as a sweatband." Spike said when the team was huddled once more after their several losses.

"Maybe we should let him, he was one who got us into this mess anyways." Elowen shrugged.

"Who are you talking to like that pr-"

Rolling her eyes, the girl in the blue jersey put her hand up and Spike stopped talking. "What's the plan Leo?"

"The only way we're gonna win is if we use your super speed, your super strength, and your super-nutty split personality. And Elowen, you flirt with the players." Leo said.

"I'll do whatever it takes." Bree said. "I already smell like a sweaty ape, I don't want this to be for nothing."

"Here's what we're gonna do." Once Leo finished explaining the plan to them, they separated and got into their positions, except Bree began cheering.

"Yeah! Go team! Whoo!" She then stopped when she noticed everyone staring at her. "I'm the football player and a cheerleader. I'm that good."

"Yeah you are, speedy." Elowen smiled, clapping for her friend.