𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎; Commando App

❝ Commando App ❞

Commando App

"ALL RIGHT. MAKE ROOM FOR THE ALOHA DOGS." Leo said, fist bumping the kids around the teens as they walked through the hallway. "Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof-"

Adam put a hand on his shoulder, "Don't do that." He said, bending down to Leo's level.

"Okay."

"Wait, if we're the alpha dogs, then..." Bree trailed off, glancing at Elowen who nodded encouragingly, and dropped her books on the floor.

"Oh, I love this." Bree sighed dreamily as a group of really cute boys handed her, her books. Once they walked away, someone walked up to Spike and gave him a piece of paper.

"What's this?" He asked, his voice still deep and gruff.

"That's an all access hall pass!" Leo exclaimed, glancing at the paper. "You can go anywhere you want with that."

"I can go anywhere I want already." Spike spoke smugly, walking to the other side of the group and flexing his arms. "These are my hall passes."

Elowen put a hand on his arm shaking her head with a grimace on it. "I'd stick with the paper. Please stick with the paper."

"Okay, if he starts oiling up, I'm out." Leo said.

Spike slowly brought his arms down to his sides just as his eyes seemed to become zoned out.. "Commando App disengaged?"

"He's back!" The girl beside him cheered excitedly.

"Guys!" Chase said, ignoring Elowen's comment. "Why was I in commando mode?"

"Were you in commando mode?"

"I didn't see a commando mode."

"Oh, that's good. Everyone keep lying." Adam encouraged.

"I'll tell you later." Elowen shrugged, glancing back at Chase.

"You guys were supposed to watch out for me." Chase stressed, running a hand through his hair.

"Oh, we watched the whole thing." Leo smiled, walking towards Chase. "You manhandled the quarterback and pudding popped the whole offensive line!"

"What?" Chase exclaimed, beginning to pace. "Aw, great. This is so gonna come back to haunt my Supreme Court nomination."

"You're the smartest man alive, I think you'll be fine." Elowen tried before throwing her hands up in surrender at his pointed look.