2. °Where am I?°

AT MORNING▪

|Y/N'S POV|

I woke up with a severe headache. "UGH!! THIS IS KILLING ME!!" I said holding my head.
I ignored the pain when my vision got subtle and wandered my eyes through the room. "Where am I!?" Before I could realise, I saw an old woman coming towards me and I then realised it was my grandmother's home....... "Oh sweetie! Your awake... I was so worried. How are you feeling now?" She said with concern in her eyes.

I melted looking at her after a whole 3 years...... It was like eternity. I forgot everything looking at her weaker form made me feel guilty.....I should've came here during the vacations.... "I am fine Grandma.... and also thanks for taking care of me..." I said scratching my head.

"Haha, so funny..... I cleaned your potty when you were like 3 or 4... you didn't thank me for that.....hmmm!?" She said putting the tray of soup and some pancakes. I blushed due to embarrassment. "Umm... you should sit down." I said changing the topic.

"Hell nahh! Well you should learn how to change the topic first..." she said giggling and sat down.

"Well Grandma... how come I came here?" I said those words which were bothering me.

"Well a young man came here with you in his arms" she said but I think something is suspicious

How did he knew my address!?????

♧◇♡♤
So hope you all are liking this and also sorry for short parts because I want the story to go long that's why. Don't worry! There is so much left right now!
~Sugar