11. °Old Friend°

|Y/N'S POV|
I looked where the source of noise came, "HERIN??" I was quite surprised seeing my one of the childhood friend walking towards me. "Your fat ass quite changed into a model like figure Heriahh" I said teasingly almost fully forgetting the man standing behind me. "Is this jungkook?" She pointed behind my back and a teasing smile appeared on her face.

"So you two-" before she could say anything I stopped her and said "-no miss, we met today and I came from seoul yesterday only." I said a little bit of poutingly.

"Aww my cute lily needs a lot more attention than me." I smiled hearing her obviously she was one of my motherly friend.

"Right ladies~ we need to go to the cafe." Jungkook said smiling.

"Yeah."
We reached the cafe and settled down. Once we sat herin started talking and catching up with me about everything after I left from here.

"Umm ladies would you like to eat something? What should I order?" The waiter asked politely.

"Umm a Frappuccino and Berry pie!" Herin said.

"I will take a guava juice." I said
"And at last sir, would you tell me your order?" He said
"I will have a banana milk." He said smiling at the waiter and turning back to us.
The waiter left.

"You haven't left the habit of banana milk? Hmm?" Herin asked silently giggling.

"What can I do? Those are the best I had." He said like it was a matter of fact.

"Okay so Y/niee, got any boyfriends in seoul?" She said.
"Uhh no? Wdym I am not a social one yk?" I said.
"Yeah yeah ik, but when we get to know you your the most talkative one!" She said chuckling. I noticed someone sitting on the table in front of us.
Jimin?

"So Jungkook... uhh what about Aisha?" Herin asked a little hesitatingly.
"We broke up." He deadpanned.
"Uhhh so sorry!" She said although I knew she was practically dancing inside because now she can ship us.

I saw jimin talking to the same girl. I don't know but I want get out of here right now.

When I looked at the direction where jimin was sitting I saw him already looking at me. Oh fuck, shit, fuck, youfuckinggotyourselfcaughty/n!!! I mentally rapped.

♤♡◇♧
____________________________________
Stream set me free pt.2 for glowy and clear skin :)