5. °Jimshit°

|Y/N'S POV|
I lost my control and " And You're? A jimshit?" I heard several gasps. And Jimshit had his eyes wide open.

"What did you say!?" He stood up from his place walking towards me.

I panicked when I heard Burmin saying "Your a dead meat Y/n... hyung is in no good mood after looking at you and you did this!" He whispered on which Sirenia came gave him a smack on his head.

" What did YOU say?" Jimin growled. His eyes flashing dark black like a void without emotions. 'Wait! Am I dreaming? Or seeing things? How could his eyes turn black. A minute ago it was just brown like dark brown. But now?' I thought confusion taking over my mind.

Until I got dazed off and flinched to see Jimin close to me like an inch or two away.

"Hey girl! Never try to underestimate me or else the results won't be good! Understand?" He whispered in my ears smirking right after that.

"Well mister, sorry to say but you have no control on my speech as I've got the right to do that! So please maintain distance! Old racoon-" I said but whispered that last word to not get him more angry like an angry bird.

He was a little shocked and his eyes now turned into their normal colour.

"Well I came here just so that Eonnie said to meet you but looks like you're not happy with me coming here." I said while getting up.

"Mianhae Eonnie, but I can't sit here while someone carries hatred in their heart towards me.. it looks quite shameless for me. So now I will take my leave and send me those leftovers to eat. They smell quite good!" I smiled towards her and bid Oppa and Burmin a bye. But while walking towards the door a voice halted my pace and I looked towards him.

" Even though i am a lil rude still would you like to see Noona unhappy. She looks so sad so I won't act bad and also I would like to know you-" this man... he changed his mood quite faster than me. Does he have bipolar disorder or what?

"Well, now you said that. I would like to eat those delicious meals." I smiled and saw his eyes turning into crescents. 'AHHHH SO CUTEEEEE!!!!!' I was mentally fangirling over his smile.

▪AT DINNER▪

"So what do you do as an occupation?" I asked... he smiled and said "I am the CEO of Rearser LI company"

◇♧♡♤