6. °Along°

|Y/N'S POV|
"Quite Popular! Is that?" I said while he nodded he started "Well what about you?"

"Well I am a doc specifically the owner of Seolliol clam Hospital and also I do take appointments as I don't have much to do in the boss place." I stated before munching on the tasty ttetobokki. Well even If i am doctor, I am too a human so I still am eating the meals like a pig or something idk.

I heard Sirenia eonnie giggling while looking at both of us "Yahh!! Why are you laughing!?" I said while getting offended in some or other way.

"It's just you two look cute together, it reminds me of my own days." She said dreamily.

I turned red and started coughing when I got the food stuck in my oesophagus. I then felt the cool surface of glass on my lips and quickly drank the water in it while I felt someone patting my back and I turned more red when looking at the person.

Jimin.

He stared at me but I heard someone clear their throat.

UGH THIS GIRLLL!!! She was silently laughing and I fumed.

"You know, it's not good to laugh while you're eating you will get your food stuck in your oesophagus!" I said glaring at her and deep down praying that it happens.

And there, she started coughing too. I got worried even though I somehow cursed her.

I quickly pour some water in the glass near her and made her drink that.

Chanwoo was patting her back slightly.

"You saw that, you need to be careful, mi'lady" I said which caused her to giggle in response.

Which made me too giggle with her.

I saw the adoring eyes of the three men sitting with us.

We two smiled brightly then finishing the food.

After the dinner, Sirenia took a peek at the watch and gasped, "Oh God! It's almost 10 and I won't let you go outside even though you're grown up and your house is nearby. Hey! Jimin take Y/n to her home, will you?."

He nodded. And we exited the house.

◇♡♧♤

-----------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY YOONGS DAY EVERYONE!!! AND ALSO EXCITED FOR Rm and So! YoOn's new song 'Smoke Sprite'

Hope you enjoyed the chapter