16. ° Handsome Intruders °

|Y/N'S POV|

I looked at them. "Uhm, I am Y/n, Is Sirenia eonnie ho-" i then heard a scream. "Y/N DEAR!!! YOU HERE???" "We think she's home" one of them said pitifully to me. "Cause' you're gonna get smashed by her." The other completed the sentence and the exact time Eonnie came and embraced me in a bone-crushing hug. "Uh-huh.....That's not good for that little one." I said getting out of her embrace.

She laughed. "Okay, jokes apart, now come inside." She said. Then she turned to the 4 men, "And you four, mind if y'all turn aside." She said putting her hands on her hips.

"Yeah" they all said.
We went inside and Berin was with us. "Oh, so is this Berin?" Sirenia asked to Berin.

"Yeah Eonnie, I was so excited to see you." He said smiling cutely.
"Your so cute, Berin-ahh." She said fangirling over him.

I coughed a little the attention was now on me. "Umm would you please look at your husband. He looks like he's practically digging a grave for Berin." I said looking at the man who was throwing daggers at my brother.

"Oh sorry, yeah." She went to Chanwoo.

The men from before came with two more. They sat around me and the blonde headed started, "so let's introduce ourselves because we didn't, my name's Seokjin." He said while I was drooling over him, HE WAS SO SEXY HOT HANDSOME CUTE AND A WHOLE HUSBAND, BOYFRIEND, DADDY MATERIAL!!!!!!!!! "Yeah I know I am handsome but you don't need to drool over me." He said while flipping his hair.

"I am Namjoon." The pink headed said. (Sorry not sorry, I love pink Namjoon :") )

"My name is Hoseok." The Brown headed said while showing his oh-so killing smile. I repeat why are they so cute???

"I am Yoongi." The cat-looking, orange headed said while showing no interest and laying down after that.

"And at last, I am Taehyung." The blue headed said.

"Jungkook, you're here too?" I said quite surprised after noticing him after drooling over other guys.

"Do you two know each other?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah we just met in morning, well we were good friends during high school." Jungkook explained.

"Who are you all talkin-" suddenly jimin came and halted his speech looking at me.

"Y/n?"

                            ♤♡◇♧