9. °Jealousy°

|Y/N POV|

After hearing the oh-so-familiar voice I jumped a little. I turned around slowly looking at the person whom I dreaded the most.

"Jungkook..." I whispered. Well if I tell you he wasn't a bully or my psycho ex... well because I don't have one. Anyways he was one of my friend actually but I really liked him during my high school but he got in relationship with 'Aisha' that was her name right?

"Uhh... well hello to you" I said awkwardly while he was in shock seeing me like he saw a ghost. Well yes I really look like one of those stinky ghosts but hey you should not totally show it on your face right?

"Umm yeah... hi" he said smiling a little.

"AWWWW MY DEAR JUNGKOOKIE!!!! YOUR HERE." Grandma, do you really need to shout like that. "Yah! Brat go and bring those creme buns for my kookie!" She whispered while staring at Jungkook like he was her prince. (Who wouldn't?).

I came with those delicious looking buns. I looked at my Grandma who was practically giving smooches to the poor boy. "Here."

I handed them the plate and turned around to walk away when "hey Y/n would you mind if I talk to you?" Jungkook suddenly asked making me stop in a second.

"U-uh s-su-re" fuck you y/n for stuttering like you never did in years.

"Okay then I'll leave you two to be at it" my Grandma said leaving the two of us behind.

I looked at him and we locked our gazes.

"So- Well straight to point but you never told me why you suddenly stopped talking to me. Like hell Y/n We haven't talked since high schools!" He said a little frustrated.

"So practically you are blaming fully on me that I am the one who broke our friendship. For fucks sake Mr. Jungkook you were the one to go behind Aisha and never took a glance at me. What do you think of yourself Hmm? A Sincere one In this friendship? NO! For Jesus sake NO!! You're not a friend but some stranger to me. Ok? Never ever talk to me." I said tears started falling from my eyes. I hate myself for being such a loser infront of this man.

"Hope you like those buns but lemme leave now.... I don't fucking want to see your face Jeon Jungkook." I said before walking away from him even though I heard him shouting my name.
I couldn't hold myself now.

Small tears started forming in corner of my eyes as I walked towards the park where I found comfort until i bumped into someone.

♤♡♧◇