4. °Handsome°

▪At Evening▪

|Y/N'S POV|

Here I was getting ready for going to Eonnie's house. I wore a simple Shirt with buttons neatly tucked inside my simple dark coloured Jean's with a paired black cardigan knitted with diamond shapes on it and in hairstyle I made a quick bun and left some strands outside with a cute hair pin.

I put on some black diamond shape rings with some black sneakers and wore a natural makeup which means a non coloured lip balm and some eyeliner and moisturiser.

I took my bag, mobile, keys and went towards the door but before opening the door I went towards my grandma and kissed her on the forehead before heading to Sirenia Eonnie's house.

I walked watching many people walking here and there, some laughing and some just silently walking including me.

I had my earphones on. I then saw Sie eonnie's house as directed.

I took a look at the name plate after confirming I rang the bell and waited outside and then i saw a man opening the door

"Umm hello! I am Moon Y/n..." I said bowing politely.

"Oh... well hello, I am Kang Burmin." He said

"Oh!" I said awkwardly.

" AHH Y/NIEE MY DEAR!!, Come come!" Sirenia suddenly came and took me inside.

"Oh eonnie!"

"Well hello Y/n" Chanwoo said.
"So I am sure you haven't met my brother in law.....so that is ' Park Jimin' Sorry he didn't came.....he is late but I would make sure.... he comes!"

" Okay." I said

" And that's my brother." She said pointing at Burmin.

"Oh!"

" Sit down darling."
"Hmm!" I said taking my place on the nearest couch.

"Lemme go and make you some cake and cookies!" Sirenia said.

"oh no no no.... you aren't allowed to do anything at that stage!" I said.

"Well who are you? A doctor!" She said putting her hands on her hips.

"Yes! I am, I work in Seolliol clam hospital."

" It's a very famous hospital! Hey chanwoo search about Y/n on Google!"

"Oh okay" Chanwoo replied.

But just that time the doorbell rang.
"Oh it might be Chim" Sirenia murmured going towards the door.
"Hey Sister! How are you now? And that little champ of yours?" I heard a deep yet sweet voice say.
"Haha! He/she is good..... now come fast. Someone's here!" I heard Sirenia chime.

"Oh really? Who's that-" he stopped when he saw me.... he then came back to reality when Sirenia coughed.

He glared at Sirenia and walked away. 'Rude.' I murmured. Well not lying, but he looks familiar. Who cares.

But he was a total handsome and hot man I've ever seen.

He wore a plain white shirt with 3 buttons unbuttoned and a black tight trouser. He was just like a fallen angel or some vampire?

Fr.... those wattpad books had got the best of me. He had short but wavy hairs.... joking they were till his mid neck and were parted.

Then that Rude- handsome ass man came down wearing some oversized grey tee and a pair of black sweats.
He then looked at me and then back at Sirenia who was cooking something after the bickering I had done with her to sit down.

I saw burmin walking towards me. He then sat down eyeing Jimshit or whatever his name was. He smiled sweetly to me and said "Well Y/n I heard that your a doctor.... well I am sure you might've some more interests. Well, would you talk with me about that?"

"Umm yes! Why not, I like to write and do gardening...and you?" I said now growing comfortable with him.
" Well I love to play table tennis and I like to paint too..... but I suck at reading and cooking... wbu?" He said.

"Me? Well ummm..... I suck at dancing and sports.....well I have got some good sports tactics to play but I am too lazy lol!" I said. But during our conversation I felt someone throwing daggers at my way....

I turned to see jimshit glaring at me.
"Well... ummm hello! Mr. Park." I said scratching my head looking everywhere but him.

"Hmm!" He just hummed.

" Hey! You should talk to me politely and what's with that attitude?" I said now growing annoyed.

"Well you're basically a stranger to me." He simply said.
I lost my control and-

◇♡♤♧