10. °Confession°

|Y/N'S POV|

I bumped into someone. "Uhh I am sorry-" but the biggest mistake i did was to look back at the person. "Jimin?" I asked amused by seeing him and...... a girl?

Before he could say anything a hand practically dragged me from the place I was standing before. I looked at jimin for the last time before I was standing in an alley.

"Please Y/n listen to me! I am sorry, I wasn't knowing that my ignorant self would hurt you that much." Jungkook pleaded.

"It's fine, it doesn't matter now." I said staring at the ground.

"How? How is life going by the way?" I asked. "And Aisha? Are you two marrying, I won't be surprised if you do so." I said and faked my laugh.

"Well, we broke up." He deadpanned and stared right into my face.

"Oww! Sorry for your loss." Well she was practically the sluttiest slut I have ever seen, what would you expect? "Well not to ask but why?" My curiosity kills not me but everyone around me.

"Well she cheated on me with Jake." He scoffed. Ouch! What a pain!

"Ohh." I just made an oval shaped mouth.

"So can we get out of this alley? There are practically bugs all over here and the dustbin behind your back stinks very bad." I said while he laughed and nodded.

"You haven't changed a bit Y/n. Just the same as you were. And so beautiful." He said but whispered the last words which I however heard and blushed like a crazy mad woman.

"HEY Y/N!!!" I looked at the direction from where the noise had came.

♤◇♡♧