3. °A walk to park°

|Author's POV|

After the awkward talk of Y/n and her cute grandma....here she was sitting on the bench of one of her childhood's favourite park watching toddlers and small cribs moving here and there... 'It feels like nostalgia hit me hard' she thought.

When she was lost in her dreams....she didn't noticed but a pregnant woman sat beside her gently shaking her to make her fall from the heavens to reality.

Y/n flinched until she relaxed seeing a woman beside her. She smiled looking at her baby bump which was very much visible from her oversized tee. The woman had a cute hat on her head and was wearing dark red tee with some shorts and had cat like eyes.

The woman suddenly said "Well it looks like you had a bad day yesterday." Y/n was astonished by her guess, "Ow! How did you knew?" She smiled looking at the children. "Well you have dark circles and a very pale face with deep cheekbones, it confirms that your day was quite bad... hmm?" Y/n nodded, "Well, more than quite." She patted Y/n's head and looked at her with sadness in her eyes, " Well I am sure you will handle it but before that remember to think thousands time before giving your trust to someone, Okay?" She said. "Alright, well what's your name?..... e-eonnie?"

"Kang Sirenia, and yours?"

"Moon Y/n"

"Well you should come to my house sometimes....well I guess your Ms. Moon's granddaughter?" She said raising her eyebrows.

"How did you knew?" Y/n said.
"Hahaha!! Well, you're very much in the topic of gossips of Ms. Moon.... she never stops talking about you. Almost the whole town knows you." She said chuckling.

"Uhh!! Grandma is great.... but I don't like how she makes me famous." Y/n whined.

"Okay Okay!" She said
"Hmm, if you're my eonnie then I think that small baby will call me aunt....Is that fine?"

"Yeah! I need one sister to take care of my baby when needed." She said caressing her baby bump.

" hehe.. so, well-" Y/n was cutted off with a shout.
"YAHH!! KANG SIRENIA!!! YOU LEFT YOUR MEDICINES??!! HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I SAY THEY ARE IMPORTANT!!"

'Bro, it's a park not your house!' Y/n thought watching the man run towards eonnie.

" Ugh! Chanwoo!! They are bitter" she said whining

" well honey, you need to eat them" he said looking at her pleadingly
"UGH!! OKAY" She said whisper- shouting.

"Well you two done or there's more drama?" Y/n said rolling her eyes looking at them with a face.
"Who are you?" Chanwoo said squinting his eyes.

" My sister!" Sirenia exclaimed
"Wtf? How come I didn't knew about your sister?" Chanwoo said confusingly.

"Hehe... she is my sister from now on and also her brother is my brother.....(to Y/n) Ms. Moon told me about your brother too."

"Ohh." Y/n made an 'O' shape mouth
"Well sorry Y/niee! Will meet you at my house....it's 6 blocks after Grandma Moon's house just beside the Convenience store with white and green board... umm at 6 pm. Also come fast... I wanna show you to my brother-in-law."

"Okay" Y/n said already walking towards her home.

What she didn't knew was that Sirenia was secretly smiling already seeing the future of Y/n and her brother-in-law.

◇♡♧♤