𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗗

CONVEYING THANKFULNESS

The photographs and quotes in this book have been pulled out from the extensive regions of Pinterest, Instagram, Google and Tumblr. So, an immense amount of appreciation and credit goes to these pleasant apps.

Next, I would like to bless those people who sought regard in examining and reading my book. Although, I do not have any reader presently. Nevertheless, to my future readers, I wish for you to have a satisfactory read.

Thank you very much.
_______________________________

PRIME INSTRUCTION

Dear reader, I must recommend you to read this story after turning on your dark theme. It will enhance the effect of the aesthetics which will be quite satisfactory for your beautiful eyes.

Pointing out any mistake made by me would be a great help. Every reader's opinion will be greeted warmly here.

Constructive criticism is wholeheartedly embraced by me so feel free to leave remarks.
____________________________________

ADMONITION

I do not care how unexciting or dull you find this book to be. It's a firm warning that you should never copy my book. I've shed a lot of tears for it and my eyes have taken a lot of damage.

So,

Please do not copy it.

Do not write hateful comments.

Do tell me if you're reading it on any other platform which is not Wattpad.
__________________________

TRIGGER WARNING

This book will contain the mention of unhealthy obsession, extremely adult content, psycopathic behaviour, destructive hate and drugs etc that might trigger my audience, so, if you find this book triggering, kindly put it down and pick up a warm rom-com.
_____________________________