CHAPTER 13

I was on the floor

I was on the floor.

With the cold marble digging into my sweaty body, I gripped the lower end of the king sized bed I had lost my virtue on. It was painful. So painful that it had nearly torn my insides.

But I had asked for it. I had asked for everything that was happening right now. The pain. The pleasure. Every single thing. Tears trickled down my face and something between a moan and a whimper escaped my lips as he plunged his dick inside me harshly.

Harsh enough to leave me unable to decipher the fine line between pain and pleasure.

No one told me it would be this painful– this disgusting, this humiliating. I wasn't normal, I wasn't given classes to know whether whatever was happening was normal or not.

I didn't know if an abnormal like me was supposed to have a mate or not because in every abnormal‘s case ‘Mate’ is a word that's never supposed to exist.

By now I had lost counts of how many times I had released, so when his veiny and tatted hand crawled up to my breasts and his chest vibrated with a chuckle, I shivered with disgust and clenched around him while trying my best to stiffle the groan of pleasure that bublled inside my throat.

But my resistance crumbled at this man's mere touch as we both moaned simultaneously reaching our climax together. Our cum trickled down my thighs and fell on the cold marble floor as he kissed the back of my neck and pressed his chest against my back.

“I had no idea my beautiful darling was an innocent virgin.” His voice was hoarse and tinged with mockery as he cupped my breasts and caressed the hickeys on them while still being inside me. I had an inkling to what he meant.

My file must have stated otherwise.

A silver of fear crawled over my spine and I unconciously pushed myself into him. Seeking comfort. Seeking warmth. Seeking pleasure. But most of all distracting him from taking the information I wasn't willing to give. Not now.  Ot ever.

I didn't want him to enquire about what might have been written in my file. I didn't want him to know the truth and preeminently, I didn't want to voice out the truth to him.

This life was mine and I wanted it to be that way as long as my heart was beating. I'd rather die than tell my secrets to the higher beings like him.

His hands were still on me and our bodies were interwined so close, that even air couldn't get in between us.

Please don't ask me about it.

A chuckle reverberated in the tranquil room as he pinched my clit and rubbed it soothingly as if to calm the ache he had inflicted “Not now, but soon enough I'll unravel your soul as well, like I did with your body.”