CHAPTER 12

The prior impishness and mirth existing on his face was now gone obscured by glaring lust

The prior impishness and mirth existing on his face was now gone obscured by glaring lust. Whatever vague command he had over himself was slipping right through his fingers in the presence of this tantalizing woman.

The pant concealing his sheer desire felt like it might tear apart any second now. But he wanted her to beg for him- spread her legs apart and invite him to execute the filthiest of desires he had.

And she did.

Batting her lashes akin to a temptress, she looked him straight in the eyes, getting on her hands and knees infront of him- and crawled.

She crawled to him.

Like he wanted.

With her swollen breasts dangling like the finest piece of meat he's ever seen and her face flushed with virtuous self-consciousness- she crawled.

The formerly vanished smirk from his face appeared again as he thought about the things a woman in heat could do- he chuckled. Even the most ethical and courteous of them turn into nothing, but whores meant to be fucked.

But it was contrasting in her case.

She was his whore.

His most adorable whore who'll rule him.

She was now close enough for her lips to touch the back of his hand that he kept against his clothed cock. Her wide eyes reflecting innocence, tension and starving lust as she stared at him intently. Her prior resistance gone and vanished.

A very faint 'Please' was heard in the soundless room. Sighing at the bewitching acts of his mate he cupped her face and with eyes reflecting the storms of The Azalov zone he broke the unwelcoming silence with his raspy voice.

"Is this how you beg baby."

It wasn't a question- no. It was a warning. Perceiving the concealed threat behind his stainless question she leisurely stood on her knees.

He knew she was entirely aware of what would happen if he walked out of the room and he knew she dreaded that outcome more than anything right now, but what she didn't know was he'd never walk out on her.

A pair of soft lips landed on his own- full of hesitance and uncertainty. Retreating away from his warm lips she looked at him.

"Please."

Grabbing one of his wrist she made an upfront move.

Her thighs were wet as his palm landed on it directed by her own hand, but she didn't stop. Wrapping her other hand around the back of his neck she hid her face into the crook of his neck, while directing his hands upwards at a measured pace.

He was now touching her folds- wet with her slick juices. Wet for him. Wet for his touch. A smirk formed on his lips as she moaned quietly in his ear while guiding him through her wet cunt.