1.03

Cersei

Cersei

By now they had arrived at King's Landing. Queen Cersei was in her room with her second eldest son, treating his wound that the direwolf had inflicted on him. Her thoughts, meanwhile, were with Lyarra Stark. Unfortunately, she hadn't seen her since leaving the service area, which she wanted to change.

"Ow!" her son's voice pulled her out of her thoughts.

"Please, it's nealy healed." she scoffed at her boy's behavior and smeared some more cream on the wound on his arm.

"it's ugly." Joffrey grumbles, which made Cersei sigh, she'd rather have her firstborn here, he doesn't grumble so much.

"A king should have scars. You fought off a direwolf. You're a warrior like your father." Cersei explains to him and carefully put a bandage around her son's arm. "I'm not like him. I didn't fight off anything. It bit me and all i did was scream. And the three Stark girls saw it. all three of them."

"That's not true. You killed the beast." said Cersei with a serious undertone. "You only spared the girl because of the love your father bears her father."

"I didn't, i-"

"When Aerys Targaryen sat on the iron throne, your father was a rebel and a traitor. Someday you'll sit on the throne and the truth will be what you make it." she tells him and she could see him balling his hands into fists in anger.

"None of this would have happened if that stupid Stark girl hadn't shown up. Why does she even know how to use a sword, a lady shouldn't be able to do that, that's not what they're here for." Without thinking, Cersei slapped her son when she heard how he talking about her Lyarra.

Shocked, Joffrey clutched his cheek and looked at his mother with wide eyes. She gripped his chin tightly and looked into his eyes.

"Don't you dare talk about Lyarra Stark like that again!" she grumbled, releasing his chin as he nodded fearfully. She wouldn't allow anyone to badmouth Lyarra Stark, including her children.

It was quiet between them for a while until Joffrey sheepishly broke it.

"Do I have to marry here?" with a serious glance, Cersei looked at her son. "Yes. She's very beautiful and young. If you don't like her, you only need to see her on formal occasions and when the time comes, to make little princes and princesses. And if you'd rather fuck painted whores, you 'll fuck painted whores. And i you'd rather lie with noble virgins, so be it."

"Do something nice for the Stark girl."

"I don't want to." Joffrey whined causing Cersei to sigh.

"No, but you will. The occasional kindness will spare you all sorts of trouble down the road." Cersei explained to Joffrey and watched as he got up and took a few steps away from her.

"We allow the northerners too much power. They consider themselves our equals." Joffrey complained, which amused his mother.

"How would you handle them?" she asked amused.