1.07

When Cersei heard that Ned Stark was about to send Lyarra and her sister back to Winterfell, she became furious. How dare he take her little wolf away from her. She had to stay with her.

And when Lord Stark asked her to meet her the next day, it suited her perfectly. When she joined him in the garden, she had no more ardent desire than to cut off his head for what he intends to do.

"You're in pain." Cersei said mockingly.

With a sigh, Ned got to his feet, knowing this conversation wasn't going to end well. Especially with the information he found out. "I've had worse, my lady."

"Perhaps it's time to go home. The South doesn't seem to agree with you, unlike your daughter."

"I know the truth Jon Arryn died for." Ned said, ignoring her reference to Lyarra.

"Do you, Lord Stark?" Cersei raised her eyebrow. "Is that why you called me here, to pose me riddle?"

"Has he done this before?" Ned asked and pointed at her cheek.

Cersei sighs. "Jamie would have killed him. My brother is worth a thousand of your friend."

"Your brother, or your lover?" Ned asked directly. Cersei had to smile slightly.

"The Targaryen's wed brother's and sisters for 300 years to keep bloodlines pure. Jamie and i are more that Brother and sister. We shared a womb. We came into this world together." Cersei explained.

"My son saw you with him." Ned voiced his guess, causing Cersei to grimace slightly.

"Do you love your children?" Cersei asked.

"With all my heart."

"No more than I love mine." Cersei replied.

"And they're all Jamie's." claimed Ned.

"Thanks the Gods not. No, one of my children was born of true love. From someone I loved with all my heart. Ashton is a gift from the Gods." Cersei grinned. Ned looked at her confused.

"In the rare event that Robert leaves his whores for long enough to stumble drunk into my bed, I finish him off in other ways. In the morning, he doesn't remember."

"You've always hated him." Ned said, which made Cersei scoff.

"Hated him? That doesn't even begin to describe how much I despise him. Because I was promised to him, I had no chance of a happy future. He took that from me, and at the very same at our wedding, he took my loved one from me and killed her." Cersei practically spat it out.

For a moment Ned was a bit confused who Cersei could speak about, but then it clicked in his head, he looked at Cersei with wide eyes.

"Alyrra," he breathed.

"It's a wonder you still remember her." scoffed Cersei.

"I would never forget my sister." Ned insisted.

"No? Because I remember every single detail, her scars, her eyes that were always so cold and yet so warm, her hair that was always put back in the same style, everything from her." Cersei replied.

"So Ashton is Alyrra's son, and therefore a half Stark." Ned said, which caused Cersei's face to darken.

"No. Yes he is Alyrra's son but he is not a Stark, like you." Cersei spat. "He's not part of your family, he's mine."

"Does he know?" Ned asked.

Cersei laughed at that. "Of course not, he would kill him if he knew."

Ned sighs before standing up straight and meeting Cersei's eyes. "When the king return from his hunt, I'll tell him the truth. You must be gone by then, you and your children. I will not have their blood on my hands. Go as far away as you can, with as many men as you can. Because wherever you go, Robert's wrath will follow you."