1.05

Lyarra

The tournament continued the next day, even if someone died in the tournament the day before. The king didn't care, which made Lyarra like him even less. Ser Gregor Clegane rode past them and stopped in front of the king.

Meanwhile, Lord Stark looked around for his youngest daughter. "Where's Arya?"

"At her dancing lessons." Sansa said disinterestedly and kept concentrating on the tournament. Lyarra grimaced as she watched Sansa rave about the knight who would face Ser Gregor Clegane next.

Ser Loras Tyrell, or The Knight of the Flowers. Lyarra thought he was being conceited when he handed sansa a rose too, and she couldn't help but roll her eyes.

He rode up to the king and bowed. Lyarra watched suspiciously as Ser Gregor Clegane's horse began to get nervous and a grin formed on Ser Loras' face.

With that, both knights went to their positions and got ready. Ser Gregor Clegane was still busy calming his horse down. Lyarra watched in suspense as they rode towards each other and Ser Loras managed to knock down Ser Gregor Clegane and his horse with his lance.

Lyarra watched in shock as Ser Gregor first cut off his horse's head and then lunged at Ser Loras, who flew off his horse, holding his shield over himself to avoid being hit by the sword. When The Hound intervened and steered Ser Gregor away from ser Loras. Enraged, the two began hitting each other with their swords.

"Stop this madness in the name of your King!" came the king's voice behind them, and the hound immediately knelt down while Ser Gregor angrily threw away his sword.

As Ser Gregor stomped off in anger, Ser Loras approached the Hound and briefly grabbed his arm and lifted it in the air, causing the crowd to cheer.

ᵜᵜᵜᵜᵜ

With quick steps, Lyarra walk through the streets looking for Arya. She disappeared some time ago and has not been found since. Even though her father had his guard look for her, she preferred to do it herself. After all, she was Arya's older sister and was supposed to be able to take care of her.

What she didn't expect is to meet the queen on her way. Not in the mood to talk to her, she tried to slip past her as unnoticed as possible. But luck was not with her, because just as she was about to walk past her, the voice of the queen could be heard.

"Where in such a hurry, little wolf?" Cersei asked, Lyarra taking a deep breath and giving the Queen a fake smile.

"My sister hasn't been around for a while, so I'm looking for her." Lyarra explained, Cersei hum.

"Your sister causes a lot of trouble, doesn't she?" Cersei asked cheekily, which was starting to infuriate Lyarra. She didn't have time for that right now, she had to find her sister.

"I don't want to be rude to you, your Grace, but I have more important things to do right now than listening to you talk bad about my sister." Lyarra said pissed off. She was about to turn to continue searching for Arya when the Queen's voice stopped her.

"How about I accompany you?" Lyarra was about to protest, but the queen continued.

"After all, four eyes see more than two, don't they?" With a sigh, Lyarra gave in and nodded, causing Cersei to grin happily. "Of course, Your Grace."

Not to be rude, Lyarra held out her arm to the queen, who happily linked arms. There was silence between them for a while, while Lyarra looked around for her sister.

"Your family seems very important to you." said Cersei, and surprised Lyarra with her soft voice.

"Family is the most important thing in the world." Lyra nodded.