1.09

Angry eyes met Cersei's as she entered Lyarra's chambers after speaking to the small council. It amused her to see how different the Stark sisters were, Sansa was a naive little girl who would do anything to make her son love her, but she didn't even see his true face, blinded by love, while Lyarra would do anything to to protect her family, even if it means dying for it. 

"It's quite amusing to see how Sansa would do anything to become Joffrey's king." Cersei mocked in amusement. Lyarra clenched her fists angrily.

"Don't talk about my sister." Lyarra spat, watched skeptically as the queen stepped closer to her. "It would be fun to see the hope slip from your sister's face when she sees Joffrey's true colors." 

"What do I have to do so that you let my family travel back to Winterfell in peace, with father." Lyarra growled, but gasped as Cersei pushed her back onto the bed with full force.

"I want you to give me a child, a beautiful little bundle of black hair, just like your aunt did." Cersei said as she climbed onto the bed and positioned herself on Lyarra's lap. Only a single fabric separated their two bodies.

With a hard look, Cersei took Lyarra's face in both of her hands and leaned down to her. "I want you to fuck me, and maybe then I'll tell my son not to execute your father."

Cersei knew how to get Lyarra to submit to her. She knew she would do anything to protect her family. Lyarra looked up at the queen angrily. "Go to hell," Lyarra spat, but Cersei just grinned evilly.

Slowly Cersei let her hands wander, while one went to Lyarra's throat she brought the other to her shoulder, which was still not completely healed. Then she squeezed, constricting some of Lyarra's air while she pressed hard on the wound, making Lyarra's eyes widen and her groan painfully.

"If you don't, I will have every single one of your family killed, starting with your sisters." Cersei whispered and slowly began to move her hips, grinning wider as she felt the erection growing beneath her. "I'm sure many of the guards want a piece of this sweet little dove. Now be a dear and take off your pants."

Furious, Lyarra looked at the queen with so much hatred, but did as she was told when the queen briefly moved down from her lap. After taking off her pants, she reluctantly lay back on the bed and waited to see what the queen had in mind for her.

Grinning, Cersei climbed back onto the bed, sighing with pleasure as she now felt Lyarra's erection fully. She moved her hand down, wrapped her hand tightly around Lyarra's shaft, guided it to her pussy lips and began moving her hips. "This feels so good." groaned Cersei and Lyarra couldn't hold back a grunt when she felt the softness of the labia around her cock.

Then Cersei held her cock on her hips and slowly lowered herself onto him.
"Got you're even bigger than I thought." Cersei whimpered as she took the cock all the way into her. Lyarra's eyes also rolled back when she felt how tight the queen was, it was her first time, she didn't expect it to feel so good.

Cersei slowly began to move her hips, making both of them moan. But Lyarra tried to focus on the anger within her and not give in to the pleasure. She only did this to protect her family. "Harder," Cersei demanded moaning as Lyarra slowly began to move her hips. Lyarra did as she was told.

Her thrusts became harder as Cersei whined out and she began to bounced harder. Her back arched as Lyarra hit a spot inside her that drove her crazy. She take Lyarra's hands and moved them down to her arse, make her palming it harshly, and help her to move.

She began to guide her as her name fell from her lips like a prayer. And even though Lyarra didn't want to, she couldn't help but enjoy it. Cersei's head falls back once more, her eyes couldn’t go any wider as she gasped  when Lyarra again and again hit the spongy spot inside her. God she don't want her to stop.