1.08

Nervous yet angry, Lyarra walk in the Queen's chambers up and down. She couldn't understand what had just happened. Your father was arrested for treason? He wouldn't do that. After all, her father and King Robert were childhood friends. 

Her thoughts were interrupted when the door opened and the Queen stepped inside. "I see you still haven't calmed down." Cersei hummed.

"Calm down? How am I supposed to calm down. My father just got arrested for something he didn't do!" Lyarra shouted.

"Your father claimed that Joffrey had no right to the throne." Cersei said calmly.

"And? Your brother did worse. He attacked the king's hand, he was not punished for it." Lyarra replied. 

"And he will be punished for that, believe me." Cersei said. But Lyarra only scoffed.

"And how? He's forbidden to fuck whores? My father is left downstairs in the dungeon, accused of being a traitor, while your little bastard son plays king in the throne room." Lyarra spat. "My father is an honorable man and didn't deserve it."

Angry, Cersei stepped closer to Lyarra. With a hand cupping her chin, her other hand went to Lyarra's injured shoulder and squeezed, making Lyarra whimper in pain.

"Your. father. Is. nothing. more. then. a. traitor!" Cersei whispered each word one at a time before step back from Lyarra and walking out of the room.

ᵜᵜᵜᵜᵜ

Cersei was in the hall with the small council, Sansa in front of them. Who looked like she was close to tears, almost making Cersei feel sorry for her.

"Your father has proved to be an awful traitor, dear." said Lord Varys.

"King Robert's body was still warm when Lord Eddard began plotting to steal Joffrey's rightful throne." declared Grand Maester Pycelle.

"He wouldn't do that." Sasa denied.

"He knows how much i love Joffrey. He wouldn't. Please, Your Grace, there's been a mistake. Send for my father. He'll tell you - the King was his friend." Sansa begged, making Cersei grin slightly.

"Sansa sweetling, you are innocent of any wrong. We know that. Yet you are the daughter of a traitor. How can i allow you to marry my son?" Cersei asked manipulative.

"A child born of a traitor's seed is not fit consort for our King. She is a sweet thing now, Your Grace, but in ten years who knows what treasons she may hatch?" remarked grand Maester Pycelle.

Sansa shook her head anxiously. "No, I'm not. I'll be a good wife to him, you'll see. I'll bea queen just like you, I promise. I won't hatch anything."

"The girl is innocent, Your Grace." Batlord Baelish. "She should be given a chance to prove her loyalty."

As naive as Sansa was, she looked pleadingly at the queen.

"Little dove, you must write to Lady Catelyn and your brother, the eldest, Robb. Word of your father's arrest will reach him soon, no doubt. Best it comes from you. If you would help your father, urge your brother to keep this king's peace. Tell him to come to King's Landing and swear his fealty to Joffrey." Cersei demands, pushing a piece of parchment towards Sansa.

"If, if i could see my father, talk to him about..." Sansa started but stopped when she met the queen's angry glare.

"You disappoint me, child. We have told you of your father's treason. Why would you want to speak to a traitor?" Cersei asked mockingly.