Unwanted Omega

Porsche  is an 18 years old orphan omega from moonlight pack. He is living at the sunshine orphanage with other orphan omegas. He is the most beautiful and kindest omega in the whole moonlight pack. Whoever comes to know about porsche  will fall in love with his innocence.

But on the other hand he is the most insecure one. Due to his past he see himself as an unwanted person. His mother died giving birth to him and because of this his father hate him. His father loved his mother to the extend that he hate porsche  for causing the death of his beloved wife. He never cared about him. Whenever he see his classmates with their parents he longing for his parents love. Sometimes he blame himself for his mother's death. He wish that he never born that  at least his father may  live with happiness but alash he born with the misfortune.

His miseries not ended their.At the age of 10 he lost his father also. Due to over alcohol consumption his father died. After that his relatives refuse to accept him  saying that he bring misfortune to the family. It broke his little heart. He lived in the house without food or water for a week and finally the Alpha king of their pack come to know about him and he brought him to the sunshine orphanage. After that he always keep a distance with other people but always there for people who needed help. He always wear a smile on his face. Nobody see his face with sadness. But nobody know the broken soul behind the cheerful smile. Sometimes he daydreams about his alpha who will ride  on a white horse and take him to a distant land where he will wipe out all his miseries. But he know that no one is gonna love him. Everyone see him as a misfortune. But he can wish right? Maybe moon godess will bless him with a loving alpha.

It's mid autumn festival in few days when their orphanage head said that the king alphas family is going to visit their orphanage. The late king alpha is also a co founder of the orphanage so on his death anniversary his family is going to visit their orphanage. 8 years ago the king alpha died after that the luna became the head of their pack. The son of king alpha was underage that time. And also he was sent to abroad to study. So after 8 years he came back to their pack. after the death anniversary of the king alpha, on the coming full moon day they are going to do coronation of the prince alpha. Before that they want to do some merits. That's why they are visiting the orphanage.

Today is the day the king alphas family is going to visit the orphanage. Everyone in the orphanage are very busy. Porsche  is also very busy. He is in the kitchen with others who got the duty to make food. The king alphas family is going to stay their for a week. They have some rituals at the temples nearby.

At 10'O clock three mercedes pull up in front of the orphanage. There  comes all the royal family members except the alpha prince. The luna, the princess , the mother of late alpha, the alphas brother and his wife also come.

They welcomed all.

After resting they went to have luch.
It's during luch the mother of king alpha  and luna started to notice porsche . They fall in love with his smile,  his manners, his way of talking. The following days they give more attention to porsche . On the third day the mother of alpha king the great luna asked porsche  to take care of her needs.  porsche accepted the offer with a smile. After that he look after  all her needs. The great luna asked him to call her grandmother.first he hesitated but later accepted. Slowly porche started to see her as his own grandmother. He never received motherly love from anyone so he started to love the attention he get from great luna. He even forget that she is the great luna. Even the princess started to talk and play with him. He never had a sibling so he take care of her like a big brother. The luna is also secretly  watching all this interaction. She also started to love him but never approached directly.

Finally the day came that the alpha king's family have to return back. Realisation hit on porsche like a thunder. When they are saying good by the great lun and princess cried and said that they will come back to porsche . But all that time porsche never cried he hold up his tears. After they went he cried for hours . He know that they are not his family and they are not gonna came back. They have a whole pack to look after. He is a mere orphan omega whom they will forget eventually. But he was happy that he got some family love at least for a short period.

Sorry for the typing and grammatical mistakes 🙏