His Alpha

When porsche  see his alpha for the first time he was spellbounded. The alpha look like a greek god... he fall in love with him at that moment.

When the luna bring porsche  to kinn he was discussing something with the officials. When he turned he was smitten with the beauty in front of him.but within seconds his eyes changed to cold one.first porsche  was confused but he thought the Alpha king must be discussing something important thats why he behaved that way.

The luna introduced them to each other.The whole time porsche  was blushing. But kinn was cold. The luna also said that the marriage will take place within one week.then luna take porsche  to introduce him to the other officials and family members. But porsche  really want to talk to the alpha.he want to know more about kinn and vice verse he want kinn to know about him.

Everyone in the family likes porsche . The following days the preparation for the wedding started. When ever porsche  see kinn he will blush with a smile. But the alpha didn't even acknowledged him.It worried him so he try to talk to kinn.but it also went in vain . So finally porsche  decided to ask the great luna. When great luna heard it she said that it is their custom that after starting the marriage preparation the soon to be married couple should not talks to each othe until the wedding finish. And about kinn's cold face she said that he have many duties to look after and the marriage preparation also increased his loads.so that's why he is looking like that. After the wedding he will cool down, said the great luna.

After hearing this porsche  felt relived. He started to wait for the wedding. After wedding he really want to spent his time with his alpha. He want to share everything with him. He is exited to be loved by kinn. Because he has seen many times how the alpha is taking care of his people. Especially to his beloved ones, He gives more care and love to his family members. So he is sure that the Alpha king is gonna love him like he love his family. He can't wait to became the alpha kings omega.

Sorry for the tying and grammatical mistakes 🙏