Epilogue

"Al... ph.. aaaaa plz leave me... plz aha.. kinnnnnnn..plz..fourth will come anytime.. "porsche moaned

"No... fourth was playing with his grandma.. and you have to bear the punishment for ignoring me" kinn said

"But... aha... kinn.. I didn't ignore you. You know aha.. aha.. yesterday I was busy with grandmother's birthday celebration " porsche again moaned

"Baby I am talking about yesterday night. When I called you yesterday night you ignored me and spent your time talking with family members till dawn. "Kinn said with a groan.

"But kinn you know these moments are rare. Yesterday all family members are there so it's our duty to spent time with them.you already went to room so at least I should spent time with them.that's why I sat with them." porsche said.

"But your alpha want you... so what about him...aha? " saying this kinn started to bite on his nipple

"Aha..al..pha..aa...no..no..not their.. you knowwww am sensitive their ple..as..eee don't bite.."porsche cried in pain and pleasure.

Hearing his moans kinn started to suck and bite harder on his nipples.

Kinnnnn...ahaaaa.....alpphaaaaaa...plss... porsche moaned more

"Shh...baby Although I love to hear your moans louder but now pls lower your sound otherwise my princess will wakeup "kinn whispered in porsches ear.

Hearing this porsche suddenly come back to his consciousness.

"Kinn let's stop here, I totally forget that may is sleeping here on her cradle. My baby will wakeup any moment. I don't want her to witness this." Porsche said with a straight face. But kinn is not in a mood to leave porsche.
"Not a chance baby. My princess will not get up until 10am unless you make her wakeup with your screams.so be quite and let me love you" saying this kinn started to kiss him all over his body. Porsche can't do anything other than moaning with hands on his mouth.

After 1 hour

Kinn and porsche were cuddling on the bed after their love making when May their 6 months old baby girl wakeup. May started to cry so kinn put his boxers and covered porsche with duvet and went to pick his baby girl. Then he carried her to porsche and put her on his lap.

"Aww what happened to my baby girl... are you hungry... let momma give you some milk" porsche cooed at the baby.Then he turned to kinn and said "kinn can you pls bring that tissue, let me clean my nipples, my princess is hungry " kinn nodded and bring the tissues. After cleaning porsche put his nipples on the babys mouth and started to feed her.

After sometimes porsche feels some intense stare on him.when he turned kinn is looking at him with lust on his eyes. Kinn look him like he want to eat him right now.Porsches face became red like a tomato but he composed himself.
"Alpha what are you looking turn around "Porsche said with a blush

"Baby I also want to taste your.. hmmm...you know"Kinn said with small voice
"Kinn what? Behave yourself "Porsche warned

"But baby pls..pls..pretty pls.."kinn come close to porsche and started to shake his arms with a pout.

"You already had it "porsche said with a blush

"That was hours ago baby... and when princess make the sound of sucking I lost...I want you again..I want to drink your milk "kinn whispered huskily in his ears.

Porsche became fully red.
"Shameless Alpha.. wait for sometimes.. she will fall asleep in sometimes. "Porsche said with a red face.

It's 10am when porsche finished feeding his big baby. When he was going to washroom they heard a knock on the door.

"Dada.. momma... what are you doing inside the room. It's 10'0 clock.I have been waiting for you to have breakfast with me " it's their 4 year old baby fourth.

Porsche gave kinn a I warned you look and went to washroom. When he came back to their room, the scene which welcomed him was most heart whelming one.His alpha was lying on his back and their both pups were top of him and they three are laughing at something.

What more could he want...... A loving Alpha, two kids and an understanding family .. he is contented in his life.

He slowly went to them and take may in his hand and joined them on the bed.he gave kisses to all his three babies.

End

Some of you guys want a bonus chapter so here it is 🥰