I am in love with my unwanted omega

After having lunch kinn came back to their room and placed the book below the couch. When porsche  returned from work he saw the book under the couch. His face became bright with  happiness. He took the book and placed it on his bag. Kinn was watching all this with a painful smile.

After that day kinn give  more attention to porsche. He do everything for porsche. He started to take care of all his needs from morning to night. Whenever porsche   throw up kinn is always their for to comfort him. He even convinced porsche  to sleep on the bed and every night kinn sleep only after porsche sleep. The reason is that every night after making sure porsche was asleep he will give a good night kiss to porsche and his unborn. But porsche always keep a distance  between them.

Kinn's Pov

I was coming to our room when I see him looking at himself in the mirror. He was cute with big belly, chubby cheeks, red nose and a pout on his mouth. I just want to hide him from the world. I don't want anyone to see him like this.. only I should see him like this.He should be mine forever. Yes.. you heard it correct I want him to be mine because  I love him. First I thought it was my guilty feeling or the sympathy but gradually I realised I love him.From the start itself I had an attraction towards him and because of that I mate with him in my drunken state. Suddenly I come back from my thoughts when I see him rolling up his top. After reveling his naked belly he started to caresses his belly. He had a smile on his face. Then the smile turned to a realisation and then to a painful  expression.Then he started to talk to the baby. 

No one's pov

"Porsche : pup I love you so much.you are the only one I can call mine in this world. Will you love me?  Or do you hate me like others? " After pausing for a while he continued   "aha..aha..aha..don't be angry I know you will always love me.But don't forget me after you were born ok..." a tear drop fell from his eyes. But he immediately wiped it away, then he looked in the mirror and smiled while caressing his belly.

All these time kinn looked at him with a confusion. But he didn't try to get in between. After sometime when porsche went back to the bed, kinn went  near porsche  and give him the medicines and helped him to sleep on bed comfortably.

Author's Note

Hy guys next chapter will be the last chapter. The actual plot is a sad ending but I wanted to know what you guys want. A happy ending or the actual plot. If you guys want  a happy ending I can make some changes in the ending and make it as a happy ending story.

Thank You🙏