The Unwanted Wedding

Kinn's Pov

Today is the day am going to get married.... when I first see him I was memorised with his smile but I know he is also just like her. Bloody leaches who only  wants money and fame. To achieve this they will do anything.They seduce royal mens and make them their slaves.They didn't even think about their family.

I am the Alpha king of this pack. Everyone is proud of me. They all saying that am just like my father a good leader, a good son and what not. But the fact is that I hate comparing myself with my father. I hate a single thought about him. He may good leader to the pack but he is not a good husband to my mother or a good father to us.
Everyone in the pack know that he died by an accident but no one know that he suicide out of guilt.  I was 16 when this happened. I thought we were a happy family. But he had an affair with an orphan omega. My mother already know it but she hide it very well. She even begged her to leave her husband.  But that gold digger didn't listen. My father doesn't know that my mother know about his affair. It was a full moon day festival when she secretly come to our mansion to talk with my father. She asked for more money, he already give her money for her new clothing business, He even buy a bungalow for her. But she demanded more. When he refused she blackmailed him that she is gonna reveal their relationship to our family. He begged to her but she didn't listen. Then they have a huge fight and she tried to go to my mother.  My father became frightened and he don't know what to do so without thinking he shoot her to death. After that he write a letter to my mother about all his deeds  and killed himself.

I was the one who found the death body of  them in the guest room .I was  traumatized for a month. After that I started to hate him. But my mother was a strong luna. She bravely took the leadership of our pack. After that they send me to study abroad.

That's why I hate these orphan filthy creatures. They are gold diggers. They only care about wealth. They already born poor so to became rich they will seduce rich or royal people.They only care about their pleasure.  I came across these types of people in abroad also  . They wants me because am rich and the next king alpha in line.

So am damn sure The Great Porsche pachara kittisawasd is also a leach like them. I don't know how he trapped my family in his hands. Maybe with his that innocent smile. But he can't  fool me.

After returning from the orphanage my grandmother and mother said that after my coronation they wanted me to get married. But I am not interested in marriage . So I denied.but they forced me. They said that The Alpha king must have a luna to lead the pack.so finally I accepted. They said that they already found an omega.I was least interested about this marriage stuff,  Am ready to marry whoever they choose from any good pack.But what surprised me is that they choose an orphan omega for me. I rejected him on that spot.They very well know that I hate these type of  people actually they should also keep  distance from  them. But they persistent  me to marry that filthy omega. They even said that not everyone is like her and porsche  is a pure soul....("pure soul my ass")
My grandmother said that when  I see him am gonna fall in love with him and he is the only one who can look after me..

After hearing all this am damn sure he made up all these and make them believe his lie's.

So now I have no choice but to accept him because the most important people in my life are my mother and grandmother and he is their choice.

But dear Porsche  wait and watch am gonna tear off your mask and my grandmother herself will kick you out off our life.

                          WEDDING DAY

I was waiting for him at the altar, suddenly the wind started to blow. Through the wind I can smell a faint sandalwood. When I look at the direction of the smell, I was spellbounded. There comes the most beautiful omega. He was breathtaking beautiful. For a minute I thought I am falling in love with him. But suddenly I come back to my sense. After that I didn't even looked at him. I know all these are his tricks.

After  all the rituals the priest announced us  as a couple.

The only thing am relived about is that he can't became the luna of our pack now.after completing one year of marriage their is a special ceremony. on that occasion only he can titled as the luna of our pack.before that I make sure to tear of his faked mask.

Sorry for the tying and grammatical mistakes 🙏