His Unwanted Omega

Kinn's Pov

Finally all the rituals are over. I know he is in my room waiting for me but am not going. Am going to spend my night in my study room.

I was on the stair when grandmother and mother called me.

"Why are you still here? Don't you know he is waiting for you? " grandmother asked

I was furious to hear this.
"You both know I hate these type of peopl, and still you brought those  kind and forced me to marry. because of you only I married him. But am not going to share a space with him. The though itself make me want to puck. " I said angrily to them.
When I looked at them, they were shocked

"Kinn but I thought you changed your view on him. That's why you agreed to marry him right? " my mother said.

Wow... wow now they are saying I married him because I changed my view about him. Wtf.. they literally blackmailed (emotional) me to marry him.

I looked down. I don't want to disappoint them.

"Kinn just go to your room. He is an innocent baby. After spending time with him you will know how innocent he is. "Grandmother said.

So as usual they forced me to go back to my room.

When I open the door he was sitting on the bed with nervousness. For a moment I forget to blink. He is sitting In the dark room.the only light coming from the window is moonlight. It reflected on his face. He look like an angel from heaven.

The sound of windows brought me back to the land. Then only I realised what was I thinking .

This is all his trick. He is trying to seduce me with his beauty. Am not gonna fall for his trick.

So I furiously marched towards him and pull him from the bed. He was shocked but after seeing me his face turned to beetroot red. I think he is blushing, but who care.

When he tried to open his mouth I stopped him and said "don't open your filthy mouth you leech. I know you are happy that you got me as your alpha. But remember that I will tear off your mask and show everyone your real face.

He was shocked and he looked at me and said "what are you saying kinn.are you drunken"

How dare he !! So I pushed him harshly on the floor and said "How dare you to talk back to me you bitch...bloody lier.first you tricked my family and then married to me and now you are trying to seduce me...
Then hear me am not going to fall for your lies

After listening this his eyes widened

"Kinn what are you saying.I really don't know anything " he said with a fake innocents

It boiled my blood

"Wow... so now you don't know anything. So listen then... I hate you...I hate you to the core of my heart.I hate people like you. bloody orphans who only know how to trap rich people. Because of you my grandmother forced me to marry a leach like you. But remember this I will remove you from our life soon." I Shouted at him.

When I looked at his face I can see various of emotions passing through.. first shock then confusion then realisation and finally a broken look but suddenly he changed his expression to normal.

Then He looked at me and said  "Sorry with a smile"
What was that... after me saying all these he didn't even tried to defend himself?  Whatever i don't care

When he tried to get up I took the blanket and pillow and trow it on him and said
"Don't even think about sleeping on the bed go and sleep on the couch "

He took the blanket and pillow and again he give me a small smile and went to the couch.

"And by the way don't call me kinn... call me king alpha like commoners do.only my beloved people can call me kinn" I stated with a smirk.

Wtf with him?..  again he nodded with a small smile. This is frustrating!!

Maybe this is his another trick.. who care

Sorry for the tying and grammatical mistakes 🙏