Mating Part 2

Kinn's Pov

After the rituals I was really pissed off. So I decided to go out and not come back tonight. But on the way I met grandmother and promised her to came back.

Now am really frustrated. I don't know how to say no to grandmother.
So I went to one of my friends club to clear off my head. After reaching their I don't know how many shots I have drink. It's 11'0 clock,  I realised I have to go back to home to complete the so called mating. When I went back I am not even in my sense. The only thought in my mind is to complete the mating.

No ones pov

When kinn reached home he can see someone is waiting but he can't recognise.

"Kinn are you drunken "it's his grandmother

"Don't worry grandmother, am not that drunken " he lied to her in a drunken voice

"and am going to complete our mating "  he added and rushed to his room.

When he reached his room he was totally drunken. He slowly opened the room. After hearing door opening sound, porsche who was sleeping on the couch wakeup.  His face illuminated with the moonlight coming from the window.
After seeing  alluring look of porsche,   kinn's drunken mind filled with lust. After closing the door he slowly walked towards  porsche .
Porsche who was first confused started to tense because he know kinn is going to scold him. He was sitting on the couch looking down when kinn pulled him up. porsche was surprised.
Then kinn started to caresses  his face. Porsche  looked at him confusedly.
"You are beautiful " kinn said in a drunken voice, then only porsche comes to know that he is drunken.
"Alpha king what are you doing plz leaves me" porsche said while trying to free himself.

"What am doing. Baby don't you know today is our mating ceremony. So obviously we are going to mate" kinn said to him with lust on his eyes.

"Alpha king you're drunken and tomorrow you're gonna regret it.so plz go and sleep." Porsche again tried to free himself but kinn is stronger than him. he hugged him more tightly.

"Baby am your alpha and I know what am doing. So don't say anything you don't know. Let's mate.. come here" saying this kinn tried to kiss him but porsche  struggled to come out from kinn.It pissed off kinn so he picked up porsche bridal style and throw him on the bed.when porsche  tried to get up kinn hovered on porsche. Porsche  take all his strength to push him but it goes in vain. Suddenly kinn pinned him on the bed and kissed him. First porsche  tried to struggle but when kinn's tongue entered his mouth he stopped struggling and started to kiss back. After kissing for a good minutes kinn started to kiss him on his neck. Porsche  started to moan and give more access to kinn. Then kinn started to take off his clothes. Porsche  was shy and  tried to stop kinn.
"Baby am your alpha and their is nothing to hide "saying this he removed all his clothes. After seeing porsche naked kinn was awestruck.
"Baby you are the most beautiful creatures I have ever seen don't be shy" saying this kinn started to kiss him again.
He started to give hickey on him.then he took his nipple on his mouth. When kinn sucked his nipples, porsche  cried aloud.
"Baby cry more... I want to hear your moans louder... pls moan for me" saying this kinn sucked his both nipples harder.after sometimes kinn can't control more so he removed all his clothes. When porsche  see kinn in all his glory he blushed harder.His face became red like a tomato.

Seeing porsche  all read kinn became more harder he again hovered porsche  and attacked his plump lips, nibbled his neck and again all the way down towards his buds.porsche  can only moan.the desire is taking his body. When kinn's tongue touched him down their, he arched his body by sudden sensation. He started to produce sleeks.when kinn smelled the sandalwood he can't wait no more
"Baby I can't wait no more.it's going to be little painful but bear with me" said  kinn.
Porsche can only node with his eye closed.
After that kinn prepared him and slowly entered into him. Porsche hissed with pain. Kinn whispered nothing but sweet words to distract him.finally porsche tapped him to move.kinn slowly started to move.after sometimes both started to feel pleasure. Kinn started to move faster and porsche  started to moan louder. The room filled with their groans and moans.

"Alpha am coming... "porsche  screamed
"Yes baby come for me, I am also coming, let's come together "kinn groaned.
They both come together.
After that kinn fell on porsche and kissed on his forehead while saying I love you baby. Porsche  frozen... his eyes started to welled up

"I love you to my alpha " murmured porsche  and started to close his eyes to a deep slumber.

Sorry for the tying and grammatical mistakes 🙏