Rejection

Kinn's Pov

I was in an official meeting when mom called me and said something happened at home and I should hurry back as soon as possible. She didn't even say what was the problem. I tried to call back but no one picked up the phone. So I decided to hurry back home. When I reached my home the only thought in mind is that "Is grandmother ok? "

I was going to grandmother's room, when one of the maid said that everyone was in my moms room. I was confused. Mom was ok when she called me. So what is happening. I hurriedly went to my moms room.

When I reach the room porsche  was on the bed surrounded by all family members. "What was his new drama "I mentally thought.
When grandmother see me she come and pull me towards porsche. After that she gives a kiss on my forehead. But all the time that omegas head was down on his lap. I can say he was nervous. Suddenly my mother cleared her throat and said "congratulations kinn. We are so happy that you are going to be a dad. Take care of porsche"
I was shocked to understand this. I frozen on my feet.

"Sorry for worrying you but we want to surprise you"added my mom

"Let's give some privacy to the soon to be parents. Common everybody let's go"said my uncle while patting my shoulder.
One by one everyone leave the room.

The closing sound of door brought me back to earth

I looked at him. He slowly looked up at me with an innocent look. But my mind went back to my father's betrayal. That bitch's face come to my mind. Then it changed to his innocent look. Anger take over my mind.

"So you are pregnant? " I asked him with a cold face

He nodded

"Whose baby is this?" I asked him with a smirk

His face lost all his colour. He looked at me with pale face

"Never mind " I said with an attitude. Then I continued "If you think I will accept this baby as mine, then it's never gonna happening . the baby in your womb will never became my hire. You or the baby will never became a part of my family. So it's better you stop all your acting. "

After hearing what I said, tears began to well up in his eyes. It's the first time I'm seeing him tearing up. Whatever happened he never cried in front of me. When he noticed that I have seen his tears he immediately wiped his tears.and then he said with a smile "sorry, we will never bother you".

After hearing this I went out from the room without looking back.

When I reached the room I slammed the mirror. I don't even know why am angry. When he said sorry with the smile, that not even reaching his eyes broke something in my heart. I feel like what am doing is not right. I know the baby is mine but my ego doesn't allow me to accept that.that's why I questioned his chastity. I thought when I do that he will became broken and it gives me pleasure but Instead of pleasure I feel pain. Arghaa....I don't know what to do????

After One month

After that day kinn started to feel something weird in his heart for porsche. First he thought it's his guilty for rejecting his baby. But the feeling started to grow day by day.he started to observe porsche  more. The more he know about him the more his feelings started to grow.He even investigated about him.from their he came to know about porsche's past. He feel more guilty that porsche  is actually innocent. His grandmother was right. He judged him because of someones deed, who is even no more. His guilty started to eat up that he is ashamed to face him. So he never approached porsche.

On the other hand porsche never bothered anyone in the family nor kinn. He himself visit the hospital for his checkups. When family tried to push kinn to go with porsche,  he refused saying kinn must be busy because he is the alpha king and he don't want to burden more. Kinn was really ready to go with porsche. But when porsche  refused to go with him, he can't even say anything. Because He know it's his mistake.
And giving lame excuses, porsche stops kinn from going with him for every check-ups.

Sorry for the typing and grammatical mistakes 🙏