‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣୧ - chapter 2 - ୨˚̣̣̣୧‿︵‿︵

《--------------_parents are home_--------------》
*Virats parents had unlocked the door and went inside to find the 3 sitting together, Aruna immediately flinched and started being careful about how she acted and what she said.*

The mother: "oh our little bat has their friends over"

The dad: "They do..." *He stared directly at Aruna*

Virat: "you guys are home early, this is Aruna and Oberon, my 2 friends."

Oberon: "hello mrs and mr. Kane"

Aruna: *she waved not saying anything*

*Virat and Oberon looked at Aruna before Virat looked at Oberon and he understood*

The father: "so what are they Virat? Other Vampires?"

The mother: "Hun shush, leave them be, they arnt doing anything to our little bat. It dosnt matter what they are."

The father: "well I sense that one shouldn't be here."

Oberon: "well, I dont think either of us should be here, I dont think vi asked you guys, so we can leave if you would like."

The mother: "we need to talk to virat, you kids have fun."

The father: *mumbling* "yeah have fun you dirty mutt"

Aruna: *she flinched before moving next to oberon and walking out the door with him*

Virat: "talk about what?"

The father: "YOUR FRIENDS WITH A MUTT!"

The mother: "hun, go to the bedroom, I'll deal with it."

The father: *he glared at virat before going to his bedroom*

The mother: "Vi.."

Virat: "I know. We cant be friends.   But why? Aru never hurt me, she is a good person, she has her wolf and the wolf dosnt care, my bat dosnt care either."

The mother: "yes, I know, and I wasnt gonna say that. I wanted to say, be careful, I'll deal with your father. You go have fun. Just let me know when they are over, and I'll keep your dad out of the house."

Virat: *they looked at his mother, extremely confused.* "thank you momma."

The mother: "your welcome, now go have fun with your friends, tell them I said hi"

Virat: "I will, I love you."

The mother: "I love you too."

Virat: *they ran out the door and his mom went to the room to talk to the father*

The father: "you are just gonna let him leave like that to hang out with a werewolf?"

The mother: "Yes I am. Maybe it will stop the fighting, and even then, that one didnt hurt them, and they didnt hurt her, even tho they arnt normaly allowed to talk. Let our baby have friends because they dont like fighting, they need someone to protect them if needed."

The father: "Fine. But dont let that mutt anywhere near me. And they other boy, what is he?"

The mother: "I dont know, we can figure that out later, right now, vi and the other two are wondering around"

The father: "mk. I'm staying home today then."

The mother: "oh well, I can run errands then."