‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣୧ - chapter 4- ୨˚̣̣̣୧‿︵‿︵

《----------_Oberon and his siblings_----------》

*shortly after Aruna left*

Oberon: "I gotta go for the night, my mom has me for tonight and tomorrow and she dosnt like me outside at night, I'll be able to be out late tomorrow tho."

Virat: "Alright, I guess I'll head home too, talk to you tomorrow."

*Oberon hugged Vi before disappearing into fire and ash, then Virat turned into a bat and flew home.*

Oberon: *he appeared to see his sister talking to his mom*

Oberon's mom: "Oh your here, I was worried your dad didn't let you leave."

Oberon: "I just was with my friend for a bit longer."

Oberon's sister: "that little wolf girl?" *she was definitely older then oberon, not by alot tho she was 19 with dyed red hair, she also had her horns and tail out 24/7. Her voice was similar to her mothers, full of manipulation.*

Oberon: "No Roya, I wasnt."

Roya: "huh, so you still are partnerless?"

Oberon: "yes. And there isnt a single problem with that." *although he was dating Aruna, if his sister or mother found out, he was scared they would hurt her.*

His mother: "oh well, maybe Roya will give me grandbabies, and we wont have more hybrids with everything, your sister is dating a pure demon."

Oberon: "good for her, but demon ladies are crazy, I feel bad for him."

Roya: *she looked like she was about to attack Oberon, but their mother got in the way.*

His mother: "Now that wasnt very nice, apologize or go to your room for the night, no wonder you went with your father full time, you act just like him."

*Oberon went up to his room, it was full of random small trinkets as well as music disks on the walls, he had a small desk with many drawings, and next to his bed was a guitar, he had one at his dads house but he dosnt play anymore. There were also a few family photos, with many other girls and boys that looked similar, he had more siblings, he was the smallest in the picture, as well as the youngest. But he was also the strongest. He lives with his father most of the time because he taught him how to defend himself and more that he would need, his mother was just manipulative. He sighed and went to his bed, grabbing the guitar, using a cloth to get the dust off of it from it not being touched in years.*

Oberon: "at least I dont have to be around her as much soon, I can take my stuff and leave." *he set his gutar down and layed down, going to sleep*