‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣୧ - chapter 5- ୨˚̣̣̣୧‿︵‿︵

《Oberon and virat meet arunas siblings》

Aruna: *she woke up early to make breakfast and pack a small bag with stuff for her siblings, just in case they stayed with one of the boys. She then went upstairs and woke the 2 up.*

Zay: "good morning aru!" *he sounded extremely happy to see her.*

Aruna: "shhh, dont wake mom and dad up-."

Nana: "sorry ruru.."

Aruna: "it alright, get changed and come get breakfast, then we are gonna go see Oberon and Virat."

*the two pups quickly grabbed clothes, one changing in the bathroom and the other in the closet, then Aruna went downstairs setting the bag on the counter, waiting for them for about 5 minutes, then they came down to eat.*

Aruna: "eggs and bacon, I didnt get up early enough to make pancakes tho, I'm sorry."

Zay: "Its oki aru, good food without panned cakes!"

Nana: "Yeah!"

Aruna: *she smiled and finsihed her food, waiting for the other 2 to finish before washing and drying the plates, putting them away and leaving with the 2 pups to the park.*

*Virat and Oberon were on a bench till Virat looked up at Aruna.*

Virat: "Hey Aruna!"

Oberon: *his head perked up at her name and he smiled.* "Hey Aru!"

Aruna: "hey guys, I brought my siblings along so I can take care of them cause my parents wont."

Virat: "are they staying all day? We are sleeping over at Oberon's."

Oberon: "my dad dosnt care, he likes children, he has 7, I'm sure these 2 will be fine." *he smiled looking at the pups.*

Aruna: "Alright, if there is an issue I'll take them home."

Virat: "alright, where are we going?"

Oberon: "Forest? Let you 2 be your wolf and bat? If the pups have their wolf they can run too."

Nana: "No wolf yet, we are only 7."

Zay: "No wolf till 14-16."

Oberon: "then I can either watch you two or we can figure something else out."

Zay: "ruru ride!"

Aruna: *she smiled.* "maybe, I know ob will probably wanna run with us."

Oberon: "Maybe, I dont know."

Virat: "would be nice, all of us taking a run."

*they all agreed and went to the forest area.*

{Creators note}

Vampires have increased speed in human form.

Demons are just naturally way faster when they try, they can also jump higher.

Werewolves can stay in their wolf form forever, but they will lose themself after a few days. They are also way stronger in wolf form. ALSO NOTE: Aruna is 16 and werewolves get their mate when they get their wolf. Aruna has a mate and she know who it is, but you will have to figure it out <3.

Also I have a next chapter secret:

You will see them use their magic
nana and zay will show what they can do
You will figure out why Aruna isnt with a pack

Also, please give me feedback on the story, and ideas. It will take me a bit longer to make chapters because I have school again and alot of things have been going on, but i will try my best!

That's all, i hope you have/had a good day/night and I'll try putting out another chapter tomorrow!