‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣୧ - chapter 7- ୨˚̣̣̣୧‿︵‿︵

《--------------------_Oberon_----------------------》

*There was a faint sound of a guitar from oberons room. But it was a different house, the room was also different, it was a light grey room, and it was mostly plain, a desk, bookshelf, bed, closet, and a few music disks. Oberon was sitting on his bed with his guitar, playing it, it was a very calming sound. Oberon also looked different, he was way smaller and his face looked a bit different.*

Oberons mom: "Kids it's time for dinner, dad made tacos."

*there was a sound of at least 3 other kids speaking, then Oberon put his guitar away and left the room to a large dining room. There were 3 other boys and 4 girls, oberon was the smallest of them all. His mom and dad serve food and sat down.*

His dad: "a nice dinner with the family."

One of the boys: "yeah! Thank you for making food dad."

*there were small conversations till they all finsihed eating, then they all went back to their rooms, a few hours go bye, and all you hear is screaming. Oberon then buries his face in his pillow, covering his ears and crying. The door opens and one of his older sisters come in.*

Oberon: "they don't stop..."

His sister: "shh, its ok I'm working on getting them to try and fight less."

Oberon: "lorelai you will get hurt.. mom and dad will hurt you."

Lorelai: "I'll be ok, you just promise me, if of them hurts you, you fight back, dont let them win alright?"

Oberon: "Why? Are you leaving?"

Lorelai: "no, but if they end up kicking me out I don't want you to be hurt."

Oberon: "ok..."

*oberon layed his head in lorelai's lap before slowly falling asleep*

Oberon: *he woke up, it had been a few days since the last chapter and the other 2 were busy, he looked around for a few minutes before starting to cry.* "Lai... I'm sorry... i said they would hurt you, why didn't you listen.." *he looked at his guitar for a little before laying back down.* "I said I wouldnt play anymore, I wont play till mom is gone, if then... I miss you sis.." *he went back to sleep shortly after.*

{CONTEXT: Lorelei was the oldest child and she was the only sibling who noted Oberons existence, she tried getting their parents to calm down and stop fighting when their mom lunged at her, attacking her till she was almsot dead, luckily, fritz had stopped her. The 2nd oldest rushed lorelei to the hospital, she got taken to a demon group to be protected till all of her siblings were 18, and her mom was dead. But shortly after, a rogue demon had attacked and she was killed along with many other demons. So Oberon swore that he wouldnt play music olr anything till his mom was dead.

Note: Oberon had 7 siblings and they are all older, so he was bullied for it, he is saving up for a house of his own to help Aruna and Virat, he works at a small coffee shop and had been saving up since he got the job at 16, that's all, this will not be published till the next few chapters are made but when you see this, I hope you enjoy it <3.}