‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣୧ - chapter 8- ୨˚̣̣̣୧‿︵‿︵

《------------------------_Virat_-----------------------》

*It had just hit midnight, Virat was sitting in his window looking outside, his room was a blue-gray color, it was also very neat. You could hear yelling in the background, but you couldn't make out the words, the only thing you could make out, is the voices, they were virats parents voices. You could only see half of virats face, but they were clearly crying.*

*The scene moves to his parents*

His mom: "THE ONLY REASON I MARRIED YOU WAS FOR THEM!"

His dad: "YET IM THE ONLY ONE PROTECTING THEM!"

His mom: "YOUR KEEPING THEM FROM THEIR FRIENDS, THAT WEREWOLF CLEARLY IS SAFE!"

His dad: "WHAT IF SHE MOVED TO THE PACK HUH? SHE WILL KILL THEM OR THEY WILL!"

His mom: "THEY CAN KEEP HIMSELF SAFE! YOUR STOPPING THEM FROM BEING WITH PEOPLE WHO CARE! CAUSE CLEARLY ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS THEM FINDING ANOTHER VAMPIRE TO HAVE CHILDREN WITH!"

His dad: "YOUR GONNA GET THEM KILLED!"

His mom: "MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP BEING FRIENDS WITH ALL YOUR WEREWOLF FRIENDS!"

His dad: *There was a long pause as he took a breath.* "I'm leaving. Until you can see what's wrong. I'm not coming back." *he had dissapeared into a small red puff.*

*The scene was back to virat. This time, they jumped out the window and started running. They ran for a few minutes before just collapsing on the ground crying.*

Virat: "it's my fault.. I ruined it because I made friends. I should have stayed alone. I should have stayed home schooled. I should have avoided everyone. I dont deserve friends, dad has made it clear that I'm gonna be hurt by them because they arnt like me, I dont want to be around him. I've given up. I'm staying out here. I wont go back. I will stay here till I'm dragged back."

*they had been sitting there and crying, their arms were cut up from leaves and branches, their clothes had small rips and holes where they were bleeding. After a few hours they passed out.*

{This wont happen for a while but small thing}

Aruna: *it had been a week, she ran over, hugging them. They were alive thats all she needed after a whole week*

{This will not happen for a while cause I have alot of chapters planned out. This had happened the same time as Oberons dream and it will be the same time Aruna has a conversation with her wolf, that chapter will be a bit tho, have a good day/night, I hope you enjoyed!}