‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣୧ - chapter 3 - ୨˚̣̣̣୧‿︵‿︵

《--------------_Aruna's home life_--------------》
*the setting is a park, the 3 are walking around the sidewalk surrounding the park talking about something.*

Oberon: "'Little bat?' That's what your parents call you?"

Vi: "yeah, better then them calling me their baby."

Oberon: "I mean, I guess, but still, little bat?"

Aruna: "I've heard worse."

Vi: "Cant get much worse then 'little bat' for a vampire"

Aruna: "I was called their baby wolf, then it went to pup. Baby wolf was the bad one."

Oberon: "I was just called their son, theres not really another name for demon."

Virat: "lucky."

Aruna: *she seemed to zone out for a few secconds* "I gotta go, I'll talk to you guys tomorrow.." *she sounded upset as she spoke, then ran off toward her house.*

The other two: "talk to you tomorrow."

Aruna: *she got home and immediately heard her siblings running tword her.*

Little girl: "ruru ruru your home! Momma and dadda aren't home yet and we are hungry."

Little boy: "aru can you make us food please?"

*the 2 little kids both had wolf ears and a tail, aruna had her hidden but once she got home they were out. The 2 little ones looked to be twins, the only appearance difference was the length of their hair. The little girl was named nana and the little boy was named Zay.*

Aruna: "yeah, I'll make you guys food =^she picked the 2 up, taking them to the kitchen, setting them both on the counter to watch^=

Zay: *he helped by getting stuff for Aruna.*

Aruna: "thank you zay, have mom and dad been gone all day?"

Nana: "yeah, we had cereal in the morning, and haven't had anything since then."

Aruna: *she looked upset for a few moments then put some chicken and rice on plates for the 2.* "I will take you with me tomorrow so we can take care of you, I'm sorry momma and dad arnt here."

Zay: it's ok! We like you better them them."

Nana: "yeah! We love you ruru."

Aruna: *She smiled. After they ate, she put them to bed and messaged the boys that her siblings would be with them tomorrow, she then went and sat on the couch, her parents coming home a few hours later.*

Aruna: "You forgot about them again."

Aruna's father: "And?"

Aruna: "they were starving."

Aruna's mom "they can learn to cool for themselves."

Aruna: "with what? They dont have anyone to learn from but me."

Her mom: "so teach them. Simple."

Her dad: "We have provided food, clothes and shelter, that's all we need to do. We could have sent them to a pack."

Aruna: "I'm taking them with me tomorrow."

Her mom: "have fun. They get hurt it's your fault."

*her parents went to their room and Aruna just broke down crying. She didnt want her siblings to be hurt anymore, she wanted them to live happily. The only way she could do that is if she joined a pack and lost Oberon and Virat. Or she could send her siblings to a pack, but they would be alone and not know anyone. After a while, she fell asleep on the couch*