‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣୧ - chapter 9- ୨˚̣̣̣୧‿︵‿︵

《------------_Aruna and her wolf_-------------》

{be ready for a long one, I wanted to fit a bit more in here, but next chapter will be pretty full, it may be longer, unless I get tired, i hope you enjoy}

*This room, it didn't match Aruna at all, it was a black and grey room, very bare with her bed, dresser, desk, and a chair in it, nothing else. She always seemed so happy, why is her room like this? The scene shifted to her parents. They were sitting on the bed watching a movie, time went very fast backwards before snapping back to the original time, all it showed was her parents only having 1-3 interactions with her or her siblings, and only getting food once every 2 weeks. The scene went back to Aruna. She was looking at the moon, her ears and tail wernt out at all and she disnt have her necklace on. It was a half moon, half fire necklace. Oberon had made it for them, he had a matching one, it was on her bed. She was looking out the window and at the moon as she slowly zoned out. The scene changed to Aruna and her white wolf, with the black and grey streaks.

Aruna: *she looked at the wolf's emerald green eyes.* "Why did you pull me here?

Willow: "We need to talk."

Aruna: "I dont wanna live with the pack. What about virat, oberon, nana, and zay?"

Willow: "We need to go to the pack tomorrow, just so we exist, if not, you will become a rogue, then you wont see any of them again."

Aruna: "But my mate is here.. what if I find my other one?"

Willow: "you have to pick."

Aruna: "Well I know my choice I guess"

Willow: "Its settled, I'm taking you to the pack tomorrow, message the others."

Aruna: *She looked at willow.* "if any of them go after virat I'm taking control and protecting them."

Willow: "I know, I'm fine with that."

*aruna zoned back in, she looked around for a bit, then messaged the other 2. Then layed down on her bed, falling asleep about 30 minutes later*

<the next day>

*Aruna woke up, it was extremely early, 5 in the morning. Aruna got up and packed a few things before climbing out the window. She had gotten into the forest before taking off her clothes and putting them in the bag, setting it down. She then changed into willow, picking up the bag and giving willow full control. After running for a few minutes they came into a large stone wall with a metal gate, willow changed back to Aruna and she quickly put on clothes before going in.*

Aruna: woah. *she looked around, there were guard towers and houses around where she was.*

Willow: |go to the main hall to prove your existence, follow this road, you will find it.|

Aruna: *she nodded then continued walking till she found a building that had a sign that said "Main hall," then she went in.*

*there were many other people, all werewolves, they all had their ears and tail out besides Aruna.*

Willow: |its not a requirement, your fine.|

*Aruna nodded then all you heard was a loud growl. It went silent, everyone took a seat.*

???: "I believe you have all came here to show you exist, so you are at least part of a pack so your not classified as a rogue."

*it stayed silent.*

???: "not a talkative group are we? Well, you will make a line, take a paper, write your full name and check off any boxes that apply to you."

*the werewolves all made a line, each taking a paper and sitting back down.*

Aruna: *she wrote her full name, Aruna Lavender Sheilds, then looked at then looked at the boxes, checking some off, then she went and gave her paper to the other werewolf who she knew was the alpha.*

???: "you may leave, your connected to the pack, you will be linked if your needed."

Aruna: *she nodded before walking out, after she had gotten to the gate, she stripped and put her clothes in a bag, letting willow take them back*

Willow: "Tired?"

Aruna: "yeah."

Willow: "I'll take you home, then back through the window and sleep. You will need it."

Aruna: "why?"

*willow stayed quiet till they got to the house, then Aruna took control and jumped through the window, getting clothes back on then laying down, immediately falling asleep*

{Have an amazing day/night, I hope you enjoyed! Feedback is greatly appreciated}