Make a Wish on Our Sorry Little Hearts|❌|

We were sitting at a long table, autographing pictures, papers, hands, backs, even foreheads. I honestly don't know what we're doing anymore. All I know is that I was sitting by Alex, who, by the way, was talking to a fan. The chic kept looking away from his amazing eyes. And I know that there is a party after this. Pathetic? I know. But I don't care.I have nothing to live for anymore.

Except the band. That's my life. If it wasn't for Alex, Zack, and Rian.....I would probably be dead.Or on my way there.

"IS JALEX REAL?!"I heard a girl whisper to Zack who was on my other side.

"Yeah.But don't tell anyone."He whispered back.

She squealed and nodded.I smiled and leaned over to Alex and kissed his cheek.He smiled at the girls.They were squealing like crazy.

When the signing was over, we walked back to the bus. I was so tired. And I was feeling...down.

I went to Alex and told him.He grabbed my hand and pulled me to my bunk. I slid in and he sat across from me.

I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

"Baby it's okay." She said as she stroked my face.

"No it isn't."

"Everything is fine as long as we are together."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

She looked outside and saw a shooting star. "Make a wish Jack."

"Let's make a wish on our sorry little hearts."

She chuckled and snuggled into my side.

I woke up to find Alex still sitting across from my bunk. He smiled. "You feel better?"

I nodded and stood up. We walked off the bus and found Flyzik in the lounge.

"So....Since you guys are in here....I might as well tell you."

We all sat down,worried we were in trouble for some stupid prank we pulled.

"You know that I fired the photographer for..... yeah..... ummm...... anyway....I found a new one. She used to work as Sum 41's photographer but quit. She starts in a few days. She is very sweet from what I've gathered.She was really nervous because well ummm....she's a huge fan..."

"Which one of us does she fangirl over?"Rian asked sarcastically.

"I'm not saying." And he left.

"She took those amazing pictures for Sum 41!! Wow!"Zack said.

We would be starting tour in two days but we were already on the bus getting settled.

Flyzik said we were picking her up from her house tomorrow morning so we could get on the road to kick off the tour in New York. It was a 6 month tour. It started in the US and ended in the UK.

We all said goodnight and went to our bunks.

I had another dream about the girl.

a/n
new story!!! couldn't resist making one about Jack!!! if you haven't read my other ATL fanfic its called Adopted!!!!!!