I've Never Told A Lie|❌|

A/n
Okay so this is the last chapter.There will be an epilogue.This is like two years after Jack and Trinity's wedding.And I am going to go ahead and say sorry.Don't kill me please.I am honesty scared right now cause I am about to make all of you that ship Jack and Trinity sooooooo mad!!!!

Trinity

"Jack! Lisa and Alex are coming over!"I yelled.

"Okay!"He yelled back.I went to get Pres and Zack.They were playing quietly in their rooms.

"Aunt Lisa and Uncle Alex are coming over!"I said.

"Yay! I miss Uncle Alex!"Zack yelled.

"You saw him yesterday...."I said.He shrugged.

There was a knock at the door so I went and opened it.Alex was smiling abd Lisa looked uneasy.I'll have to ask her about that.

"Hey!"I said.Alex went to answer but was attacked by Presley.

"UNCLE ALEX I MISSED YOU!"She yelled.He laughed and spun her around.

"I missed you too Sweetheart."He said.Zack came over and gave him a hug.

"We need to tell you and Jack something."Alex said.We all went into the living room and Jack came in.He gave Alex a "man hug" and Lisa an awkward smile.I gave him a questioning look but dropped it.

"So I found out I am pregnant..."Lisa said.I jumped up and gave her a hug.I sat back down and she began again.

"There's something you should know, Alex..."She said.

"What?"He said.

"The baby.....it....it isn't yours."She said.His eyes widened and he gritted his teeth.

"Who's is it?"He asked through his teeth.She gave me a sad smile.Almost guilty looking.

"It's.....it's....its....its Jack's."

A/n

I am so so so sorry.

Anyway.I know its short.But that's all I have at the moment.