You're Just A Daydream Away|❌|

Jack

"Okay you two. Its the moment you've been waiting for." The doctor said.

I was sat beside the bed, Alex standing behind me. Zack, Rian, Cass, and Flyzik on the other side. We were waiting to find out what the baby was.

Trinity grabbed my hand and squeezed.

"Mr. Barakat and Ms. Meddles you are having...."

I woke up from someone shaking me.

"Dude get up! We have a show in 10." Alex said.

"Where is she?"

"Who?"

"Trinity."

"Umm...Jack? Are you feeling okay?"

"Yes Alex! I feel fine! Where is my girlfriend?"

"You have a girlfriend?"

I looked at him in disbelief.

"Nevermind, lets go." I said.

We walked to the lounge where Flyzik was standing.

"What's our photographers name?" I asked.

"Well that's actually what I wanted to talk about. We are getting a new photographer. She used to take pictures for Sum 41 but things happened and so she is coming to us." Flyzik said.

Its happening all over again. Last time it was a dream. This time its real. This time it will probably be different.

.....

After the show we headed back to the bus. A girl with curly, brown hair was sitting in the lounge.

"Guys, this is your new photographer Trinity." Flyzik said.

We all said hi and I headed to my bunk.

She looks the same but different. Of course, I didn't know exactly what she looked like in my dream. She has the brown hair and blue eyes but she looks sad. She doesn't have the happy smile like she did in the dream.

Someone entered the bunk area and sat down. I heard muffled cries and shushing. I looked out to see Alex and Trinity sat on his bunk. She was crying into his shoulder while he held her. I stepped out and walked over.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded and I sat down.

Alex looked at me and nodded.

I pulled her to me and she cried into my neck. Alex got up and left.

"What's wrong?"

"You just left and I thought I had done something wrong."

"No! That's not it! I swear. I've just had a long night."

She nodded. "I'm sorry for crying on you."

I laughed. "Haha its okay."

She climbed into her bunk and I climbed back into mine.

....

The next morning, I woke to the smell of bacon.

"I SMELL BAAAACOOOON!!!!!" I yelled as I walked into the kitchen to find Trinity and Zack by the stove. They were talking quietly and drinking coffee.

He left and I took his place.

"So Trinity. I was wondering. Would like to maybe go out today?"

"Yeah. I would love to."

"Well, we have a show later tonight and there's a fair in town... would you like to go?"

"Yeah."

She got the bacon and sat it on the table. All the guys came in and ate while she left to take a shower.

Trinity

I stepped into the shower and let the warm water rain down on me.

There were two things I knew for a fact.

One: I loved being with these guys

Two: I loved Jack Barakat

I sighed and climbed out and slipped on some leggings, boots, and a sweater dress. When my hair was dry and my makeup was right, I walked out to find Jack sitting with Alex.

I smiled and he got up and we made our way into the mid-November weather. It was chilly and we were walking to the fair. He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. I laughed when he hooked his arm under my legs and carried me bridal style through the gates.

.....

When we walked off the fair grounds, I jumped on Jack's back and he walked towards Starbuck's. We both got coffee and sat at a table.

"Jack..."

He looked at me with those beautiful eyes and a crooked smile.

"I know that this is really early. I know. I need to tell you something though. I know you have only known me for a day and a half but.... I really think in that time.... I....I...."

"You what?" He pushed while a hopeful smile crossed his face.

"I think I have fallen for you."

He smiled. " Well Trin. I think I have too. I know we haven't known each other long at all but...."

I smiled and jumped up. He grabbed me and pulled me onto his back.

"Trinity?" He said when the bus came in view.

"Yeah Jacky?"

"Will you.... ummm... be my girlfriend?"

"Yes! I will!" I yelled.

He pulled me off and hugged me

We walked on the bus and sat down.

"Tell me about yourself." He said.

"Well, when I was ten, my parents divorced and my little brother and sister went with our Mom while I stayed with our Dad. When I turned 13, my Dad died in a car crash and instead of living with my Mom, I moved in with my Granny. When I turned 16, Granny died and I had no one else to live with besides my Mom so I moved in with her. Turns out she hated me for living with Dad and the day I turned 18, I went to work as a photographer. Sum 41 found me when I was 21 and I worked for them for about a year until them flirting all the time got old. So yeah. And now I'm here."

He nodded and then the guys came in. I stood and walked outside.

I started thinking.

What if falling for Jack isn't a good idea. What if he does exactly what my Mom did. Cheat. I gasped. Jack came up and pulled me to him.

"Baby? Whats wrong?"

I shook my head.

"Trinity tell me."

" I don't want to make the same mistakes as them."

"Its all about stickin' it all out and trying to feel forever young."

I smiled and laughed.

"Maybe you should be the song writer Jack."

He just shook his head and we walked back into the bus with everyone else.

A/n

So I know I didn't specify what year it was. In the titles, I am using song lyrics. Some of them are from the Future Hearts album but in this story they haven't even started the Don't Panic album. I know its confusing. Also, Jack will probably come up with a lot of the lyrics in the Don't Panic and Don't Panic: Its Longer Now albums. So yeah. Sorrryy!!!