Kicking and Screaming |❌|

Paisley

Three days. Three days. Three days.

Three days until I see my family.

Three days until I see Jack.

Three days until the babies meet their dad.

Three days until I see Jack.

That's all that ran through my head.

We were actually getting on the plane now because we are going to stay at a hotel in Baltimore until they get back from the tour they are on. I heard the name somewhere. Don't Panic maybe?

The pilot came on the intercom and went over instructions.

Presley was playing with her pacifier and Zack was holding my finger.

.....

We finally landed and got into the hotel.

Presley and Zack went to bed right away and I sat on my bed. I pulled up Twitter to find the All Time Low member's accounts blowing up.

@Alexalltimelow-thanks so much for this awesome tour! we hope you liked the new album.

@Jackalltimelow-yeah. thanks so much for this awesome tour. I had fun. @Alexalltimelow excited to be going home?

@Alexalltimelow- @Jackalltimelow yassssss

@Zackalltimelow- @JAckalltimelow @Alexalltimelow this calls for a party

@Alexalltimelow-@Zackalltimelow agreed

@Jackalltimelow- @Zackalltimelow yeah I guess

@Rianalltimelow- @Zackalltimelow yes we do need to party!

"Have you been on their Twitter?" Trever asked.

I nodded.

"It's perfect. We can go to the party."

I tweeted

@paisleylovesyou-@Alexalltimelow @Jackalltimelow @Zackalltimelow @Rianalltimelow is anyone invited cause I'm in town. I met you guys a couple years back. Would be cool to meet up again.

@Alexalltimelow-@paisleylovesyou no but you can come

We tweeted each other a little more until I got tired.

The party is tomorrow night.

Yay.

.....

Trever was watching Pres and Zack while I went shopping.

I got me a nice shirt and some shorts. The shirt was green and had lace on the back. The shorts were black. I got Pres a white onesie and a teal tu tu. Zack got a grey onesie with red pants.

When I got home, I changed them and got them ready. They sat with Trever while I got ready.

.....

We pulled up at the house. I had taken my green contacts out. My hair was still blonde but there was nothing we could do about that.

Trever knocked and Alex answered.

"Hello..." He looked at the babies in my arms.

"Hi Alex. My name is Trever. I need to talk to all of you. Me, Paisley, and the kids."

Alex nodded and we walked into the living room. All the guys were there.

"So my name is Trever. I am actually here to give you very good news." He looked at me.

"Please don't be mad at her. It wasn't her fault. We made her come with us for safety reasons." Trever said.

"What are you talking about?!" Jack yelled.

"This isn't Paisley..."

"Guys its me. Trinity. I didn't die. I was taken into the Witness Protection Program." I said.

They all looked stunned.

"You're lying." Alex said.

"Ask me something."

"Why did I break up with my last girlfriend?" Zack asked.

"Easy. You knew she was cheating on you and were scared that she would try to ruin you so you came to me and asked me to get proof. I found her kissing another guy on the boardwalk when we were in Boston."

"It...it is her."

Jack ran up to me and buried his head into my neck.

"You....you're okay..." he said.

"I had to leave to protect you guys."

He nodded and looked over at the babies that were watching us intently.

"Who...?"

"Your kids Jack. I had twins. Presley Alexandria and Zackary Robert."

I heard a gasp from the guys behind us.

"Presley Alexandria?" Alex asked.

"Zackary Robert?" Zack asked.

"Zackary Robert?" Rian asked.

I nodded and they dragged me into a group hug.

I turned to see Jack sitting with Pres in his lap and Zack pressed to him.

I walked over and sat beside them.

"I'm so so so so sorry Jack." I cried.

"No Trinity. You were protecting us and yourself and the babies. Its okay. I love you so much Baby."

"OH I ALMOST FORGOT!" I yelled.

I ran out to the rental car and grabbed the cage.

"LOOK WHAT TREVER GOT ME FOR MY-I MEAN PAISLEY'S BIRTHDAY!!!"

I picked the kittens up and handed them to the guys.

I handed Trixie to Alex.

Claws to Rian.

And Baby to Zack.

Jack looked over and awed.

"Are you staying?" Jack asked.

I looked at Trever and he nodded.

"Yeah."

He engulfed me in a hug, the kids in between us. I heard something and saw that Alex was taking a picture of us.

I handed Pres to Rian and took a picture of them and then took one of Alex and Zack. Ri handed Pres to Zack. Took a picture. Zack and Zack. Picture. Ri and Zack. Alex and Zack. Alex and Pres. Alex, Pres, and Zack. Zack, Zack, and Pres. Ri, Zack, and Pres. I got all kinds of pictures.

I took them upstairs and put them in the little travel bed we brought.

I went back downstairs to find Trever gone. Jack pulled me over and I sat on him.

"I missed you so much."

"Same Jack. You don't know how many times I almost just left."

I stood and we walked up to his room here in Alex's house. We got in bed.

"I love you Jack. Forever."

"I love you Trinity. Always."